Only one sentence was enough to shut her up because she was getting the vibes of Jin in Jungkook.

When they finally arrive at the office, Annastasia opened the car door and as she was about to walk, her knees helplessly dropped on the ground, as if they were junked.

A random employee passing by witnessed the scene, but his eyes at first landed elsewhere. He decided to help and walked towards her bending down while eyes still there.

Annastasia took his help and glanced on his face to see who cared to help her and notices his eyes glued to her chest. "Ahem! Ahem!"

The guy flinches and finally cares to look at her face on which even his eyes are fixed.

"Thanks a lot for helping me in order to see my breasts." She faked a smile and pushed him rudely aside to walk inside.

Jungkook watching the scene giggled and followed Annastasia.

"Hey! You know right, you aren't allowed to use this lift?" He said as he saw her walking inside.

"Oops! I'm sorry Mr Jungkook, but I didn't know. Thanks for telling me." She mocked.

"Haha! You're one hell of a girl Annastasia."

"Woman! I like being called woman." Her head was upright because she feels proud of who she is.

"Okay woman, all the best for where ever you are going now," Jungkook exited the lift to head to his cabin on the middle floor.

Annastasia checked the time, it was more than 10 minutes, it was half n hour. The tension in her grew to the hilltop. She reached her floor and strolled to her boss cabin.

"May I come in sir?"

"Yes!"

Annastasia walked inside, holding the diary, but her steps fumbled which was noticed by his eagle eyes which now decided to pay her attention.

Meanwhile, Annastasia stood in the nucleus of the room and began reading the schedules.

"Sir, you don't have any meetings for today as I can see. There is a dinner schedule with Mrs Lee tomorrow, and you have a business trip to Japan after two days for the integrated project on merchandise for impoverished people. "

The deadly man sitting on his chair growls in anger. "Even though that bitch has a husband, she still wants to get inside my pant." His tongue moves over his lips with his hand clutched on the table, "Send Managing Director for the dinner with Mrs.Lee, and take care for the lodging for four people to Japan."

"Okay, Sir," Annastasia notes down everything important.

"And yes, don't book any tickets as we will be going in our private jet. I haven't used it for a long time."

"Ok! Sir." She bowed and turned around to leave.

"I didn't give you permission to leave Miss Annastasia." His voice makes her footsteps pause. And makes her come back to her former position in the room.

Suga stands up, walks to the front of his table and leans on it while folding his hands and crossing his legs. Eyes scrutinising her body from head to toe. Not a  lecherous look but a look of suspicion turned into the assertion.

"So! Annastatia.."

"Yes Sir"

"Tell me... How does the Managing Director's cum taste like?" A question equal to a nuclear bomb landed on her ears. But she can't disarm it and ends up taking it to her brain.

"C-cum?? I am s-sorry Sir, but I didn't g-get you."

"Didn't you have a good time giving him a blowjob?" he snickered.