abir: he is always like this...but he is good at heart ...different from others...he doesn't know to express his feeling...

kuhu: how can such a brother have a brother like you?

abir laughed...His mind started thinking about mishti's laugh and her smile...

after a week,

abir goes to his house...nanu was waiting for him at the entrance...

Nanu: bro... how many days you will stay in the office?!

abir:nanu ... I am sorry... I had some situations...

Nanu: what situation bro?

abir: its ...its ....

nanu: is this about that girl?

abir: what? how did you find? I don't know nanu...why am I even thinking about her? she needed help...and I did my duty ...that's all...this story should be over at this point...but why i am thinking about her?

Nanu: what? actually this is about a girl...oh i was just talking about the Kunal's ex-girlfriend...god...who is that girl bro?

abir looked at nanu...

Nanu: what?

abir:Nanu... it's not what you think...

Nanu: then tell me what happened?

abir explained to his nanu...

Nanu: she needed a place to stay...you brought her to the office...next you saved her from car...next you searched the entire town for her sister...now you found her sister...but now she is gone...and you are thinking only about her...and you stayed at the office waiting for her...right?

abir nodded...

abir: it's not that I am thinking only about her...i think I am worried for her...i feel like I was irresponsible...

Nanu: from my experience this feeling has a lot more than responsibility...

abir stared at nanu...

Nanu: leave it...we will talk this next time...now you have to come to the temple with us... we have arranged a pooja...

abir: I will refresh and come...

abir and his family reaches the temple...

Meenakshi(abir's mom):abir...you have to lead the aarthi...

He didn't get the pooja plate from his mom...he was so upset with his mom ... 

nanu:abir...take at least for me...

abir turned and saw his family waiting for him to do the pooja...he didn't want to disappoint them...so he took the pooja plate from his mom and did the pooja...

abir:o god... I don't know what happened to her or what is happening to her ...but please help her... 

abir finished his prayers and turned to leave... he saw someone behind the pillar... he tried to ignore...

abir: abir ...you should seriously stop this...you are searching for her everywhere...in fact yesterday you started hallucinating... I should go...

abir ran down the stairs without turning back...the temple bell rang...

abir just stood there in mid of the stairs...he instincts begged him to turn...and he did too...

it was mishti...he was stunned and dumbfounded...

she finished her prayers and ran down the stairs across him...

abir held her hand...she turned to see him...she saw her arm and abir...