Chapter Eleven

Dong Hua

The sun is up high casting it's brightness down here feeding us with warmth but I feel misplaced in the sun's warmth, what I want is right in front of me but it's too far to reach.

XiaoBai, my darling XiaoBai what a misunderstanding you have, I am not blind nor do I not see clearly everything that you have done for me is kept in the safest place in my heart.

XiaoBai I want to hold you in my arms and kiss you, give you whatever it is that you desire I want to follow you instead for the rest of your life, XiaoBai don't you fear the backlashes you will get for cutting your tails over and over again, there will be a scar where your heartbeats and I want to kiss you there. You are not like the goddesses I have met and you never will be.

I was sitting in my Dias my thoughts chaotic when Yang Yang came to me. "Dijiun you called?" He said softly. "I want to go to the mortal realm, write me something in the book of fate." He bowed softly. "Is XiaoBai okay?" He was quiet for a little bit and then he frowned. "She's....well...I don't know how t describe it." He sighed. "Have her come to the mortal realm." His eyes shot up and widened. "She has done everything for me yet I cannot be with her in heaven but I can give her what she wants in the mortal realm, although it won't last longer it's what I can do." Yang Yang sighed. "Dijiun when this is over don't say anything harsh to her, I don't think she can handle anymore heartbreak." I nodded my head. "I don't want you to seal my memories." Yang Yang nodded and he excused himself. "Why don't you just tell her the truth?" Wang Shu said from behind me. "What will telling her the truth do?" She sighed. "Dong Hua Dijiun, now you wish you didn't remove your name from the rock of fate, don't you?" She said while smiling. "If you don't tell her the truth, I will." Yang Yang came back in. "When would you like to go to the mortal realm?" He asked softly. "Tonight." He bowed and left.

Jui're

My body felt sore and it also felt like it was on fire, it felt controlled because the ice palace is cold. Yang Yang barely slept and he still had to go back to heaven, I sighed loudly but when I tried moving  excruciating pain travelled up my spin. "Ahhh ahhh." I felt  a cool hand on my face. "I thought you were getting better." I heard Yang Yang's soft and gentle voice. "I'm burning!!" I yelled, Yang Yang put the side of his hand in my mouth. "Bite on it." I shook my head. "My blood will help with the burning sensation."  I shook my head again, he removed his hand and cut it and put back his hand in my mouth. "Don't force me!" He threatened and so I drank his blood and the fire died down immediately. "What's happening to me?"  He looked at me. "I think it's the dark energy you absorbed, uh Dong Hua is going to the mortal realm and I thought you might want to go there for him." I frowned. "I can barely move Yang Yang." He laughed. " Nothing could keep you away from Dong Hua not even sickness.