Tournament:Universe 7 vs Universe 6-Part 2

[With Goten and Keiko. After the School.]

Like Gohan suggested, Goten decided to as Keiko out. He was quite nervous from the morning, when he appeared on school grounds. But suprisingly, Keiko wasn't mad at all. She completly understood his reasons and forgive him. So to make it up for, Goten pull himself and asked her out. She was shock, but after a second she agree.

Goten also decided that, he'll take her to the same, where Gohan taught Videl how to fly. What's better way to make up for things than taught the girl you like how to fly? Well, in Gohan case that worked. So who knows?

With the Instant Transmission, Goten and Keiko appeared on the spot. Keiko was still amazed by Goten's power to teleport anywhere he wanted. It was soo cool that she also wanted to do that.

"Isn't this place great?" -Goten asked and Keiko noded with smile."Such views...You won't get a better one, trust me."

"So...Why are We here?" -Keiko asked curious, causing Goten to scratch the back to his head.

"To make it up for Me leaving you yesterday with my Mom...I'll teach you how to fly!" -Goten exclaimed making Keiko gasp."Don't worry, it may be difficult but I'm sure you'll learn it!" -Young Saiyan assured with grin.

"I'll try my best, Goten-kun!" -Keiko said with determination.'Maybe this will get us closer...? Ah what are you thinking right, Keiko?!' -She thought, while blushing.

"Well...Let's do this!" -After those words, Goten explained concept of Ki as best as he could.

For the next couple hours, Goten was training Keiko in using her Ki. He also show her how to defend herself againts assailants. To be honest, she was pretty good. Keiko was a quick learner. But in end of a day, she wasn't able to learn how to fly. But she got some control over her Ki.

Keiko(Post Ki training)-6,1.

"Thank you for today, Goten-kun." -Keiko thanked with smile and blush. Goten noded with smile and chuckle. Then he teleported with Keiko in front of her house."Um...C-Could you close your eyes for a second?" -Goten blushed and didn't say anything. He close his eyes. Keiko got up on her toes and peck his cheek, causing Goten to open his eyes and shock."Thank you again for everything...Goodnight!" -With that she open the front gate for her house, open her house doors and went it. Goten didn't move from his spot. He froze there, shocked but happy at the same time.

[Couple of days later, The day of Tournament.]

Before the day of Tournament, many things happend. Trunks learn how transform into SSJ4. Goku and Vegeta asked Shenron if he could find the last Super Dragon Ball. But it was too much for the Eternal Dragon. So Bulma went with her original plan and created Super Dragon Radar. Team of Saiyans for the last remaining days decided to train all together in each of their forms. But Trunks still wasn't able to reach SSJ3. Gohan on the other hand was able to use his Mystic form again, but Goten wasn't able to teach his brother SSJB form. After the Tournament, he'll ask Whis if he could help Gohan.

"Okey, everyone please enter this glass container." -Whis instructed and everyone hop into it."Next stop...The Universal Tournament!" -Suddenly they start moving throught the universe in such a speed that everything became white to them.

"So what do you think about the Tournament, Goten-kun?" -Keiko asked with smile.

"Well, I can't wait to see what Lord Champa fighters have to offer." -Goten replied as Trunks walk to them."Trunks?"