Tournament:Universe 7 vs Universe 6!-Part 1

[Beerus Planet, Few days later.]

Keiko took everything quite well. She still have problem understanding all of this, but it change nothing. He even show her all his transfomation and she amaze by his power. They also become closer than before. They both liked it and Goten hoped that this will go further.

Few days later, his Dad and Vegeta came back to Earth. They called everyone for the meeting in Capsule Corporation. It was a friday, so Goten invite Keiko to a meeting. She was still new in this, but he wanted her to join.

"Yo! Everyone!" -Goten greeted with grin, while Keiko waved with smile.

"Ah! Goten-chan! You're finally here." -Chi Chi said in happy tone, before seeing Keiko."Ara? And who your pretty friend might be?" -She asked teasing tone, causing Keiko to blush.

"Can We start the meeting already?" -Vegeta asked with snort. Everyone noded and took their sit.

"You know guys, Lord Beerus meet with his Twin Brother, Lord Champa. Appearantly, he founded Super Dragon Balls of size of a planet. They can make any wish come true." -Goku started, scratching the back of his head."When they're talking, Lord Champa challenge Lord Beerus to a small tournament between team of five people from Our Universe and Universe 6. If Lord Champa wins, our planets will switch with his. Trust me, Universe 6 Earth is just a wasteland. But If We won, Lord Champa will give us Super Dragon Balls." -Saiyan explained as easy as he could.

"So in other words, if We lost the tournament, We basically screw?" -Piccolo asked and Vegeta noded."What a buzzkill..."

"Well then, We have to pick up a team of five people." -Goten started getting everyone attention."Lord Beerus most likely wants Me, Dad, Vegeta-san, which leaves with two more members to choose. Who want's to join?" -Suddenly both Gohan and Trunks stand up."Are you sure?"

Gohan(Base form, post training)-14,000,000,000

"Yeah, I'm sure Goten." -Gohan replied seriously. Then he turn to his wife and daughter."I won't let any harm happend to them. This might be a good test if my training paid off."

"You know why." -Trunks said and Goten smirked."So...Team of Saiyans, huh? I hope that's fair enought to whoever will fight with us."

"Well then, how much time do We have before the Tournament stars?" -Gohan asked.

"About 10 days." -Vegeta replied."It's should be enought for us to use Hyperbolic time chamber."

"Alright, Big Brother! Let's go to Hyperbolic time chamber." -Goten said with grin and Gohan noded. He walk toward his Big Brother, put his hand on his shoulder and use Instant Transmission. He did seem to forget about something.

"Um...How am I going back home?" -Keiko wondered with anime tears, as the rest of the Girls chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll get you something" -Bulma assured with smile.

"Ah...My Goten-chan is more like Goku-sa these days..." -Chi Chi commented with sigh."So...You like Goten-chan?"

"Well...I..." -Keiko blushed and start poking her fingers.

On the other hand Goku, Vegeta and Trunks were talking about their training.

"So Dad, Goku-san...Did the two of you reached SSJ4?" -Trunks asked curiously.