5

You were confuse and he stood up giving you the bouquet of flowers and the gift.

"Y/N what you said in the bathroom with the bullies is it true?" he asked you and you realised what you said in the bathroom.

*Flashback*
"I do like tsukkishima yes.... But I'm not gonna take things too far like you"

*flashback ended*

You blushed so hard and told him...

"Y-yeah I meant it" he was shocked in you're response and you grab the bouquet.

"really? Well then.... For a salty person like me but soft for you only... Will you be my
Girlfriend y/n?

'awwww that's the cutest and adorable confession I've ever heard'

" yes"he then hug you and you hug him back.

"I love you tsukki"

"call me by my first name"

"all right kei... I love you"

"love you too munchkin"

You reach at you're new boyfriends home and you greeted his mom.

"so are you guys are a thing now? His mom asked making both you and kei blushed but you nodded.

"Eeeeeek my son has now a girlfriend!!" his mom said happy with his son

"m-mom it's embarrassing" he said and covering his face with his shirt, you giggle and got to his room he gave you a sweat shirt and short pants and you went to the shower. You were done and change into kei clothes he gave you but the problem is the shirt is too big and the shorts were being covered but you didn't mind. As you walk out and saw you're boyfriend was reading a book while listening to music, you tap his shoulder and look at you. He was blushing mess when he realised the his shorts he gave you was too short.

"Kei what's wrong?" you asked him

"I-is the short a bit short?" he replied

"Y-yeah but I don't mind"

"but I feel safe with you around"

"OK stay here I'm going to take a shower"

"OK kei"

He then went to the shower and you were just looking through his pictures when you came across a photo of you and kei laying on the couch, you smiled and you felt someone was watching you on the shoulder you turned around to see who it was and it was you're boyfriend.

"kei I didn't know you still have that picture" you said

"well I do know" he replied you sat on the floor beside you're bed and kei was blow drying you're hair then he blow dry his hair. He told you to wait here and he was gonna grab some snacks and water, you nodded and he got outside... While you were waiting you grab you're math book and pencil and started to do homework and study. Once tsukkishima was in the room he found you studying and doing homework, he didn't want you to get interrupted so he place the snacks and the water on his table, you were done doing homework and you saw you're boyfriend waiting for you. He gave you some snacks and water and his mom called for dinner and you both went down stairs, after you were done eating you help his mom doing the dishes and once you were done you went to kei room.

Kei was in the bathroom and you were going to study now. Kei got out of the bathroom and started to glance at you while on the bed... Its been 10 mins and you were still on the table studying while youre boyfriend was waiting for you on the bed he wanted to go to sleep but he can't sleep without you.

"When are you gonna sleep?" he asked you

"Soon, I'm sorry you're still awake but you need to rest" you replied

"but you need to rest to you know"

"I know but I need to study in the upcoming exam not to mention I have to help hinata"

"that small tangerine?"

"yes which is why I need to study"

'you're to cute and hardworking y/n'

(of you don't know that part this is what it means (' means
Mind).

It's been 5 minutes and still you were awake and kei was still waiting. The clock was now 1:59 a.m,but you were still determined to get a high score. Without hesitation kei put all of you're things in you're bag and turned all the lights off he grab you princess style and put you to bed snuggling you.

"now get some rest it's late"

"I know but you should've go to sleep first"

"I can't cause of you I want to sleep with you"

"OK ok let's sleep now"

"good night munchkin"

"good night kei"

You had a dream it was dark and many dark figures surrounding you with red eyes started to point at you like monster.
"Why did you even live in the first place? The world will be better if you weren't around"  "why are you such a show off, everyone will be better off without you Hahahahahhahahahh"

They started to laugh at you none stop you were crying much shutting you're eyes tightly. "STOP IT " you yelled, but they kept laughing and giggling at you pointed like you were different than others. "You should die one day that will make everything better" that word they said kept echoed in you're mind none stop.

"y/n?"

"Y/N!!!"

You were woken up tearing up and gasp stood up kei was there with a worried expression you gripping his t-shirt tightly.

"I-I'm s-sorry I made you waking up………i was just having bad dreams like always heh....." you said

"I'm not letting that happen again so sleep properly" he replied

"OK" you answered and went  back to sleep

The next morning it was Saturday and you were going to help hinata for the upcoming exam, you're boyfriend then woke up.

"why are you up so early?"

"I'm going to help hinata for the upcoming exam"