17

"w-why w-would anyone do that? (hinata)

"this voodo doll looks like y/n...." (suga)

"ARE THEY PLANNING TO KIDNAPPED AND TORTURE MY FRIEND?!" (lev)

You can't help but tremble.... Why would someone send that...... You were to scared to think and felt you have a pain in your head and put both of your hands to your ears like everything was so loud.... Kei noticed and tried to calm you down by holding your hand and look into eyes but instead you flinched and got more scared, you then grab kei his shirt which made him flinched, but he hugged you tightly it was like he was shielding you from a monster.

(hahaha what an I thinking😂) Anyways. You gripped his shirt tighter and tighter eventually you cried a bit until kei held you chin making you look at him.

"hey hey..... It's OK.... I'm here you don't have to be scared anymore everyone is here" he said in a worried tone, you calmed down a bit as he wiped your tears.

"I-it's...... Just that........ W-why.... Why would anyone.... Do this?" you said in a scared tone.

"hunny calm down mom and dad are here for you" your father's voice came to calm you down from the situation.

'dad I'm scared pls...... I don't want that to happen to me as well pls' you though to tell your father.

"don't worry stay calm I'll try to send one butterfly there so you can calm down" your father's words calmed you little.

"hey guys I saw a glowing butterfly" (hinata and lev).

"this is n-wait.... Glowing butterfly?" suga said and looked at hinata and lev's direction they saw a little glowing butterfly flying towards to y/n.

"h-huh? Y-you again?" you said and twirl around you and tsukki.

"sweetheart I'm here" a familiar voice came to the room and there stand your mother.

"mom!" you immediately ran up to your mother and hugged her,you were still trembling and it's a sign that you were still scared.

"calm down hunny I'm here" your mother stroked your hair, you eventually fell asleep cause you were tired.

"can someone take her to a room so she can rest?" the mother said and everyone looked at kei.

"uh? Why are you guys looking at at me? Kei said.

" young man can you pls take her to a room? I already know that you guys are a couple" she asked tsukkishima which made him blush and he simply nodded. He picked you up and
And walked to the dorm and layed you down on a futon.

He kissed you forehead and put a blanket on you while cupping your cheeks.

"everything will be fine, we will find this guy who send you the gift" he said and walked to the gym.

"how is she?" your mother asked your boyfriend.

"she is sleeping" he replied suddenly daichi came in with 2 people on his hands like a police.

"I'm who are they?" sugawara asked daichi.

"well I was on my way here from the bathroom when I saw these 2 looking at you guys I asked them why there here they tried to run away but I caught them" daichi explained.

Once they took off the hoodie of the mysterious person. Tsukkishima and kiyoko eyes widen.

"kei-chan~hehe" it was the same girl that bullied you, you heard she was suspended for anti-bullying in 5 months. And the other one was kiyoko's classmate name Kobayashi he was a pervert who liked to perv on girls even on kiyoko.

"stop calling me that you bitch I have a girlfriend" your boyfriend.

"just leave that brat and live with me" the girl said.

"who says my daughter is a brat huh?" another voice came everyon3 turned around and it was your father with his face serious and crossed arms.

"yeah your daughter is a brat and a bitch she is a loser" the girl laughed of her sentence making the father pissed off.

"why y-" tsukishima was about to slap her but your mother stopped him and told him no.

"young man let the girl go on the ground" your mother asked daichi to let go of your bully and he did as your father walked up to her she stood up.

"what are you gonna do old man? Oh that's right I was the one who cut your bratty daughter she is the one who stole my man and that's what she deserves" she started to threatened you as your father slapped her hard making everyone shock.

"what the?! Do you have an-" she was interrupted by a hard  kick on the stomach by your father, she clenched her stomach and started to cough.

Your father then grabbed her hair saying.

"and don't you have any idea who are you facing with? I am the chief of an large (assassination group name) and your saying that to my daughter and cutting her?! In front of me!? Well maybe I could easily kill you here if you ever hurt my daughter again, understood? "he threatened her ash she said.

" while my father is a chief of the police you will be under arrest"she said proudly.

"hah hahaha arrest me?! Girl I'm a dead man who assassin 50 people every day maybe my next victim will be you and your father, you don't want to see your dear father arrested right?" once she heard those words she got scared and started to tremble.

"watch me little bitch you'll easily get killed and you will be my number 51 of my collection of the day" you father said

When suddenly they heard a little voice coming from the back and when they turned around they saw you rubbing you eyes.

{y/n pov}
I woke up from screams and shouts so I went to check and saw my parents and the team with 1 familiar face and one guy.

"mom? Dad? What's going on?" i rub my eyes and yawn cutely making my boyfriend to blush.

"sweetie your awake, are you OK now?" my mother asked me and I nodded, I went up to kei and hugged him cause I noticed he was a bit stressed so I did hug him, he hug me back.

"are you alright? You seemed stressed" you ask kei

"yeah I'm ok" he replied when you turned around you saw your old bully.

"it's been a while...... Eliana......"