Prologue

Walking with his head down, Luke passes through the heavy wooden doors. Without making eye contact with his drunk parents. With sweaty hand he opended the doors to his bedroom, he quickly grabbed the bag full of clothes and important accesories. Moving to his parents room, trying not to make any noise so they wouldn't get suspicious. Suitcase with a big amount od money appeared in front of his dull eyes. As he took some money (aka. £ 1000) he felt shivers passing his body. Is he really going to do it?

 In few seconds he found himself down stairs. He was about to leave, but suddenly he felt hard grip on his shoulder. ''Where do you think you going, you fat cunt?'' his stepfather hissed. ''I'm leaving from you Psychos'' luke said with tears filling his eyes. Before he reacted, he felt pain in his stomach. ''No you not'' Evan grabbed a kitchen knife and he moved closer to Luke. By the time Evan reached to the boy, he stood up and pushed Evan away from him. Without wasting any time Luke escaped the hell and ran to one place that he knew he wouldn't get hurt. Michael's house...

 Sooooo guys do you like it or nah? Please leave a comment or smt, it will make me a happier person <3