Chapter 16

''Calum wake up!'' Michael pushed calum from his bed. ''Why?'' Calum rubbed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep. ''Luke, Ash and Harry are going to theme park and I want to go them'' Calum glared at Michael. '' Are you fucking serious? Why don't you go with them without me.'' he sounded more annoyed than he wanted to. Michael just walked out from Calums bedroom to his. Calum felt guilt. He did want to spend time with boys. I should say sorry...

Calum went to his closet and took Nasa shirt, black skinny jeans and underware. Firstly I take a shower. I need to look good.

Meanwhile when Calum was taking a shower, Michael messaged Ash that he's feeling sick and that he won't go with them. Even if Mikey didnt see Ash he knew that he was sad. So Michael added that if he feel bit better he will join them.

Michael heard weak knock, then the doors slowly opened. "Mikey, Im sorry... I didnt want to yell at you. Ofcourse I will go to themepark with you." There was silence between two boys until the sound of the engine filled the quite room. "No thank you Calum. I'm going to stay home. Run so maybe you will catch the boys, they won't wait for you for ages.... Oh P.S sorry for trying to send time with you!!I though this is what friends do." Michael glared at Calum and lied on his stomach. You could hear Calum sniff a bit.

He took his phone and read the message from Luke.

From Lukeyyy:

Are you coming or nah? If not please would you look after Mikey cause he said he's sick ;-------).

To Lukeyyy:

I'll stay with him ;X

Then Calum walked over Michael's bed. "Mikey babe do you want to cuddle?" Michael nodded not turning around. Calum smiled and lied next to Mikey, then he whispered to his ear "I do realy love you.."

Yey, he loves me as a friend....

Michael turned onto his back and looked into Calum's eyes. "Can you not? You dont love me. You know that I hate these kind of jokes" Michael bit his bottom lip. Now or never! Calum sat on Mikey and pulled him into kiss. Michael grabbed Calums hips as if he was scared that Calum will leave him . Their lips were locked together. They stopped after about five seconds, and Cal saw a smile spread across Mikey's face. They both went at it again, and this time they kissed harder, to the point where their mouths opened up and their tongues met for the first time. They didn't let each other go until they heard Mikey's phone. Michael answered the call from Ashton, his voice was cracing and the music in the background made Ash impossible to hear. "Ash I cant hear you say it louder" Mikey turned the phone onto the speaker so Calum could hear what's happening.

"We--- I lost Harry in the theme park"

Hiiiiii, how u doing? Xoxooxoxoxox I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for the mistakes xD. Next chapter will be the same scene but in luke/ashton pov. Idk how to explain it. I want to say thank YOU FOR READING THIS SHITTY FANFICTION. I GOT OVER 1.77K READS WHICH IS AMAZING *cries* *eats nutella from a jar* pls like and comment. You dont have to if you dont want to tho :3 See yaaa