Chapter 24

*Katie's Pov*
What the actual fuck Katie?! Explain me what's going on. Shit I can't tell him the truth . But Luke will tell him anyway. What should I do.

"Well few days ago, Charlie came here to say s-sorry and that's all I guess. He comes here when you're not in cause I don't like being lonely." I tried to look cutie. I need Ashton.... Mostly his money but Ashton will give me fame anyway. But he glares at me, his eyes are full of anger, his cheeks are burning red. Im not going to lie, I am scared.

"I don't care, why did you cheated on me?" Ashton yelled at me but then his face fell down. Like he done something wrong that he should't do. Yes that's right Ashton, you don't yell at 'pregnant' woman. Maybe if he had something more than hot body he would know that im not pregnant but oh well, if he leaves me now I'll get money anyway. "Ashton, I would never cheat on you. Babe, Luke is just lying. He's trying to set argument between us. He knows that I know something about him. So he's making lies to split us two.

Ashton rised his eyebrow up. God please don't ask me why. Actually I don't care. I'll tell the truth. But I need Michael and Calum here. Let's make sure that all of them know about Luke. (Katie doesn't know about Malum somehow xD) "Michael! Calum! Please help me!" I yelled. Even if they hate me they'll come. Ashton's eyes open wide.

Michael and Calum rushed to the living room. They gave us questioning look. I smirked, I love making people feel bad about themselves. "So as I said I know some stuff about Lukey. And I thought that I share them with yous. Luke is gay. Not just gay but he fancies all of you three. But that's not all, I found his diary or note book I don't know. And guess what he's depressed. Do you understand that. He's Emo Gay. God, why are you friends with fag." I laughed but they just glared at me. I turned to look at Ashton but before that I felt cold hand connecting with my cheek. He slapped me. "How dare to hit me?" Ashton smiled and walked to the cabinet taking out some papers.

"Well let me tell you some very important information. Firsty, few months ago I realised that I don't fancy you anymore. Secondly, you're homophobic slut. Thirdly, I don't care if Luke is gay. If you are interested Calum and Michael are too. And guess what. I'm gay too. It took me just 3 days... 3days to fall in love with someone who make my heart beat faster. Who make me want to wake up every morning. Who doesn't use me for money." Before I could say anything thing, Ashton throwed some documents at me. "Oh by the way, Im infertile" Shit. I knew that I have to leave. So I just grabbed my bag and run out from The Faggot Household.

Where's Harry ?

Sorry for vvvvv short chapter ⊙︿⊙ .
Omg I woked up, look at my notifications and nearly shatted my pants. Tomllinson followed me. It feels like Christmas. XDDDD im not even joking ◕‿◕ im so happy xxx