Chapter 19

"No wayyyy. You didn't! What about Katie?." Michael was shocked and happy in the same time. Luke told him about his firts kiss with Ashton. It was short but beautiful in every way possible. His lips felt smooth but the kiss was bit rough. Unfortunately the kiss didn't last any longer cause the ride started working. Which sucks. "I don't really want to know..."

"Hannah are you sure? Harry is very nice kid but he bearly knows you." Hannah smiled and nodded. She loves kids same as Luke. Also she heard Harry playing her husbands band, which means that Oliver and Harry will have a lot to talk about. Harry brought his suitcase and his teddy bear. "Are you ready Harry?" Hannah gave Harry warm smiled, he smiled back and hugged Ash for goodbye. "Be nice" Harry and Hannah rolled their eyes in the same time.

--------------------------------------------
"Im so excited for the party!!!" Michael yelled from the kitchen. Luke tries to find nice clothes in Calums bedroom cause he doesn't have any supper hot shirt. Obviously Calum doesn't know that because him and Ash went to the grocery shopping. Luke didn't find anything that would fit him. Im too fat.

"Oh my God Ashton! We dont need that much food you dickhead!" Calum moaned as he walked into the kitchen with 5bags of drinks and snacks. "We do."

Then Luke walked into the kitchen cause everyone seems to sit in there. When he entered it Ashton didnt make any eye contact with him. Everyone looked at Luke and Ashton with confusion. "Umm hi." Luke whispered. He hates me. He doesn't like me. It was the pity kiss. He loves Katie. Now he's disgusted with me. Ashton smiled but he didn't say anything.

Meanwhile Michael and Calum were looking at each other. Mikey bit his lips staring at Calums lips. Cal felt his face heat up so he said that he will go and get change. Few seconds later Mikey said the same thing.

So Luke and Ashton were on their own. The silence was awkward, until Ashton mumbled something under his nose. "What did you say?" Luke frowed. "I said that Im sorry, the kiss didn't mean anything. It was spontaneous. I just wanted to try something out. Im sorry if that meant something to you. You know that I love Katie. Please just forget about it." You're not going to cry. You're not going to cry! "Oh okey, I didn't meant anything anyway. Y-yeah I know your feelings towards Katie. It was just a mistake. Yolo, right?" Luke tried to laugh it off. Ashton tried to giggle but itbeas obviously fake. Then they unpacked the rest of the food and decorate the house for the party. "I should go and get ready.." Luke didn't even listen to Ashton talking to him cause the tears filled his eyes, he heard the voices in his head telling his that he's worthless, no one will ever love him, just go and kill himself.

When he was walking past the Calums bedroom he heard weird noises. At least they're happy...

Hiiii bitches, Im sorry for this shitty chapter. But I promise you will like Chapter 20 😉😉.

Omg i found this amazing FANFICTION WHICH IS SOOOOOOO GOOD LIKE OMG YOU NEED TO READ IT ITS CALLED TUMBLR BOY AND ITS MUKE. The writer is even better like go and check out gayboyharry cause bAE THE FANFICTION IS IN THE POINT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN IDK YOURE JUST POOPHEAD (jk all of yous are amazing and I love you)

ALSO THIS IS VVVVVVVVV IMPORTANT AF! Last chapter I had 2.2k reads and now 2.93k reads which is fucking IDK EVEN HOW TO DESCRIBE IT CAUSE MY VOCABULARY IS SO BAD XDDD. Guys I will die cause of that ;3;.

Should I do character ask ? <3333