Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V
I woked up at 7am cause I got very imporant mission to do. I tried to get out from the bed as quickly as possible then I took my phone. As I unblocked it I saw Ashy grabbing Luke's belly and pulling him closer. They looked so cute. Lauren would scream if she saw that. I opend the camera and tooked several pictures of my Boo Bears.

To Satan🙈💩💄
Guess what ;D

From Satan 🙈💩💄
What???????

To Satan🙈💩💄
I got the pictures :3

From Satan🙈💩💄
Holy Unicorn Mother of Sales plssss send me them.

I giggled and went to the living room. I'm so lucky that Mikey is making some breakfast otherwise I would starve.
Today me and my squad are going somewhere. But they don't want to tell me where.

Luke felt warm, very warm. When he opened his eyes he saw someones arm around his waist. Luke tried to move but someone hold him tight and cuddled to his neck. Then Luke smiled to himself cause it was Ashton cuddling him.

But unfortunately when Luke tried to move away before, he woked up Ashton. "Hi Luke, ohh im sorry I didn't want this to happen." Ashton said it in his sleepy voice as he sat up. "Its fine Ash... I kind of liked it" Luke regret it straight away what he said.

Fuck now he's going to think that im weird... "Awww Lukey, come here then." Ashton pulled him, he loves to touch Luke in non creepy way. It makes him happy for a while. "Are you sure Ash? I don't want you to feel pressured or something." Ashton took deep breath and gave Luke serious face. "Lucas Robert Hemmings would you please cuddle with me?" Luke giggled and placed his head on Ashton's chest. "Thank you" Ash mumbled playing with Luke's hair. "For what?" Luke looked in his crush eyes. "You make me feel... different. No one ever made me feel this way." Luke I think I... No I can't! What about Katie? She's the one I... Or maybe Im wrong?

Pure Lashton moment. You're welcome🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝