???:you are not a king of Lucius. Take it off before you hurt yourself or worse kill yourself.

I look toward to where the voice was coming from and see a person in armor holding the sword of the father towards the ground.

Y/n:who are you?

As I say this 12 other people in armor appear around me each of them holding a royal arm.

???:we are the kings of Lucius. Now take off the ring and return it to the next king of Lucius.

Y/n:I'm sorry but I can't do that I still need to beat Cinder. Either way there is no next king of Lucius. Your entire race died long ago.

The king holding the star of the rogue says.

???:impossible.

Y/n:sorry but it's true. Anyways seeing that your the kings of Lucius I want to ask for your strength in battle.

The king holding the mace of the fierce then speaks up

???:who are you to command us!? You have no right to do so!

Y/n:you're right I don't have the right to command you kings. But I need this power. I don't have a choice. If you don't grant me your power right now then millions of people will die. So please just grant me your power.

All of the kings look at each other and nod. The king holding the sword of the father then says.

???:we have decided to grant you our power but be warned this power is limited. And we cannot be sure if you will live or come out in one piece once the power leaves your body.

Y/n:don't need a warning. I know the consequences I would have to face if I ever used this power.

???:prepare yourself as our power will now aid you in battle.

I close my eyes as they all begin to raise their weapons and their bodies begin to shine bright. I then think back to when I promised Ruby that I wouldn't use the ring.

Y/n:I'm sorry Ruby.

And as I say that the bright light disappears and everything around me begins moving normally again. Cinder was kneeling on the ground looking at me in shock. My eyes then suddenly begin to burn and I hold them in pain and for a brief moment I couldn't see anything. But once the moment passes the burning in my eyes disappear and my sight returns. I began to breath heavily and Cinder begins to look at me afraid. Once I caught my breath I activated armiger again and run at Cinder while holding the engine blade. Cinder quickly stands up and summons her swords the block my attack. But as my sword connected with hers she was launched off the building due to the amount of strength I put behind the attack. She then caught herself in the air and began to fly towards me and I begin to fly towards her. And once we were close enough to attack each other she swing her sword horizontally at me but I fly back to dodge it. She then begins to shoot lightning at me but I swiftly dodge each one and every time I get close to her she would parry my attacks and try to freeze me. So I had no choice but to stay back and shoot the royal arms around me at her but that also seemed to be useless. She then raises her right arm up and I look up to see what she was doing. Right above her was a small ball of fire but once she closed her hand into a fist the ball of fire suddenly grew bigger into the size of a house. I could feel the amount of fire energy coming off of the ball of fire and I cover my face with my arm to protect myself from the heat. Cinder then throws it right at me and I couldn't escape due to it being so big. So I had no choice but to attack it head on and I did so by aiming all of the royal arm at the ball of fire and launching them at it to hold it back. And after awhile of doing so the ball explodes launching both me a Cinder away from each other but while I was being launched back I aim my arm towards Cinder and make the royal arms follow her as she flys away. And once we both stop moving I bring my arm down and the royal arms that were above Cinder fall onto her damaging her aura. And once they stopped falling she summons a lightning bolt above me striking me down towards the ground. She too then falls to the ground due to exhaustion and we were now on the ground tired. I then begin to feel the power of the kings slowly begin to fade so I charge up the last of my power into one last attack and Cinder seemed to be doing the same. And once I finally charge up my last attack the royals arms turn horizontally towards Cinder and shoot a beam of light blue energy at Cinder. While she shoots out a beam of multiple elements and once they crash into each other an explosion happens launching us away from each other once again. And as I was launched back everything around me soon turns dark but my eyes weren't closed.