The next maiden

Y/n p.o.v
As I walked into Ozpin's office with Qrow I saw Pyrrha sitting in front of Ozpin looking at us confused.

Y/n:Ozpin why is Pyrrha here?

Ozpin:I'll explain why she is here once I tell her something important. So for now just have a seat and wait.

I nod and sit in a chair that was near the window and Qrow leans on a pillar with his arms folded.

Ozpin:it seems Ms. Goodwitch and General Ironwood will be taking more time then I expected. Anyways Pyrrha I've heard that your team chose you to enter the tournament's final round. That's not surprising seeing your amazing performance in the tournament.

Pyrrha:oh, you give me to much credit Professor Ozpin. I couldn't have made it without my teammates and their skills.

Qrow:personally I think it's the other way around.

As Qrow says this Pyrrha slowly stands up and turns toward him.

Pyrrha:I am sorry but I don't think we've been introduced.

Qrow:name's Qrow and I'm sure you know y/n here.

Pyrrha:yes I do.

Ozpin:Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine.

Pyrrha:Professor if you don't mind me asking why did you call me here?

Ozpin:please take a seat Ms. Nikos.

As Ozpin says this Pyrrha sits into her seat and looks at Ozpin.

Ozpin:tell me Ms. Nikos what is your favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha:I'm sorry?

Ozpin:fairy tales, stories from your childhood. I'm sure you remember some.

Pyrrha:yes I do remember some. Even my favorite one.

Ozpin:oh and what is your favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha:my favorite one was the story about the gust of wind named Leonheart that helped the angel Heartilly fly back to her home.

Ozpin:ah yes, that story is a good one. Now tell me Ms. Nikos what do you know about the story of the seasons.

Pyrrha then begins to explain the story of the seasons.

Pyrrha:my mother loves that story.

Ozpin:would you believe me if I told you that the story was true?

Pyrrha:I beg your pardon?

Ozpin:what if I were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power, without dust?

Pyrrha:you mean like a semblance.

Ozpin:like magic.

Pyrrha:I-

Qrow:yeah,the first time hearing this is pretty crazy.

Pyrrha:you're serious!?

Ozpin:yes we are serious. If you don't believe us ask y/n himself he's known one of the maidens for awhile.

Pyrrha looks at me and asks.

Pyrrha:is it true y/n?

Y/n:yes it is true Pyrrha.

Pyrrha turns to Ozpin and says.

Pyrrha:why are you telling me this?

Ozpin:we are telling you this Pyrrha Nikos, because we believe your next in line to receive the Fall maiden's powers.