The Choice is yours A surprise paring

Start from the beginning

"Anthony I like you, no I love you," he said and my eyes widen.

"Uhh," I said and he just smiled and left me to my thoughts.

It was now time to lynch and I wasn't paying attention. I think Dlive was put up for Trial. Ohm and Krism where the only one who vote guilty and everyone abstained.

"Haha looks like one of you two is dead," Dlive said and he was lynched.

We found his role his jester and he can haunt anyone. So the next day four people where killed. Krism was killed by the Jester. Her role was Investigator. Ohm was killed by the Jailor and his role was Executioner. Next up was Mini, he was killed by the Serial Killer. His role was Jailor. And lastly it was Smarty who was killed, he was killed by the mafia. We knew his role was sheriff.

We didn't lynch anyone the next Day because we had no proof. But the next night changed everything. This time the Mayor was killed by the Serial Killer and Gassy was killed by the mafia. His role was sheriff. Now it was only me, Adam, and Steve.

"So now what," I said nervously at the bad guys in front of me.

"Anthony be with me, I love you," Adam said and Steven looks at him shocked.

"No Anthony will choose me because I love him," Steven said and Adam took a step close to him.

"No why would he join the mafia it's all about the Serial Killer," Adam said and Steven growled at him.

"Guys stop it please," I said and they looked at me.

"I can't choose between the two I love you both equally the same," I said and they looked at me and back at each other.

"I guess we can share," Adam said and I smiled.

"Ok," Steven said and he smiled at me.

"Hey guys come to my place tonight I have something to show you," I said and they agreed.

Soon it was night time and I heard their footsteps coming. I sighed and saw the thing I was gonna use on them. They knocked on the door and I gripped the thing.

"Come in," I said and they both entered.

"Hey Ant-," was all they said before I shot them both in the heart.

They both collapsed to the ground and I rushed to them

"I'm so sorry," I cried but they both just smiled at me.

"No it's ok we should have known you were the vet," Steven said since he remembered that I came back from the Halo War.

"But I lied to you," I said and Adam just out his hand in front of my lips.

"Shh it's ok it's for the best," he said.

I kissed them both on the lips and the gave their last breath and died. I cried and I got the gun I used to kill with them.

"It's time for me to join you guys," I said.

End of POV:

And what Anthony did was kill himself. He couldn't live without his Banana man and his Viking. This was a sad tale between someone who wanted everyone dead, to someone who wanted to win for the family, and to someone who was innocent. But hey who said they aren't happy now.

"Wow papi ythat was a sad story but it was amazing," A little girl said.

"Yeah papi where did you come up with the idea," a little boy said.

"Enough questions Annabelle and Xavier it's time to go to sleep," a man with a Mario hat said.

The two kids groaned but they did complied. The man turns off the light and walks to the living room where a man with a red Viking's cap and a mans with a five-o-clock shave is waiting.

"Are the kids asleep Chilled," the man with the hat said.

"Yeah Ze they are," Chilled said and sat between them both.

"Chilled you are so cute being a parent," the bearded man said.

"Haha thanks Nanners," Chilled said and snuggled between the two.

The two both gave Chilled a kiss on the cheek and sat on the couch watching movies until it was time go to sleep.

"I love you Adam and Steven," Chilled said tiredly.

"We love you too Anthony," they both said and fell asleep happily in each other's arms.

And done woo this has been crazy if you haven't guess the ship it's SeaRoyalChaos haha yes

Me and TakeItOutOnMe were both playing Town of Salem yesterday and I was Seananners and she was Chilled. Someone became Ze and it was hilarious. So I killed Ze because I was Sk and she killed herself with me because she role blocked me and I got lynched for it. So when we were dead I told Ze that Chilled was mine and we had a huge argument about who Chilled belong to. In the end we ended up sharing him and thus we created SeaRoyalChaos.

So this one is dedicated to her lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish