¤Twenty-Eight¤

¡Kairi¡

"-A GIRLY BOY! A FAG!" I yelled, collapsing on maiyas bed. "what'd you do next?" Celia had asked me, I sat up, and pushed my hair back. "I left-well I threw water in his face then left." she nodded.

"what about mattia?" I shrugged, "what about him? I'm not mad at him or anything! I forced him to do all this! If anything he should be mad at me." I spoke, and she nodded again. She was really nice for talking about problems.

"I just want to be accepted by his dad that's all." she nodded, and looked at me. I looked back at her, and without any warning Celia kissed me, and of course I, being me, immediately pushed her back. "Celia you can't do That!"

She covered her mouth, "I am so sorry it was just in the moment thing-our faces were so close I-it just-im so sorry Kai." I got up, "You-I cheated, oh man-" I panicked, quickly walking out maiyas room, and straight into mine. Me? Cheating? If anything I thought it'd be mattia first, but me.

Nah, it couldn't really be cheating if it was with her right. Her. H e r.
H
E
R

Man girls be Wilding these days 💔. I just had to think about this, imma go change and tell mattia. Yeahyeah~

When I was done changing, I went downstairs, and sat down on the couch next to my mom. This was so bad, so terribly bad. He's already going through so much right now, and now he's gonna hear about this, and I don't know what he'd do. He'll be so mad. "kairi, you okay?" my mom asked me, making me sigh. "tired." she hummed, sharing her blanket.

I layed there before getting up to look at her, "Ma, Celia, She aint- ehe- she should go." I stated, making her pause her movie. "why Kairi?" I sighed, "she's like a devil in desguise. She's here to ruin my life." mom looked at me before laughing.

"seriously Kai? That's it?" she wiped her eyes, "yes! Well NO- but summarized and in color yes that's exactly it." before she could say anything, the devil herself walked down the stairs, sitting next to us. "actually I forgot I was gonna go meet up with mattia! Yeah okay bye mom! Celia? I bid you a farewell to I guess."

Slipping my shoes on, I was out the door, and on my way to Mattias home. I know I was just there, but what could go wrong? Well actually a lot could go wrong.

But it's not like I wanted to kiss her, that is out of the question. I did not go through a lot just to lose mattia again. If I do, I think it would be my time. Ong.

"hello, yes I'm back, mattia home?" I asked Gian, who looked up at me, before moving. "in his room, like always. Hey Kairi?" I looked back at him, "your gay" he laughed, and I nodded. "I mean well yeah, that's what I assume since I'm with your brother. You know, I'll let you have your laugh, see you later kid."

"Kairi, hey baby, back so soon?" mattia smiled, looking away from his phone, puckering his lips. I bent down to kiss him, before sitting on his gaming chair. "yeah, you know, I've really found my place here you know. Oh and you too I suppose. What happened to your face?"

Mattia looked up at his ceiling, "Alvaro happened that's what. I'm sorry for not sticking up for you bebe, I just didn't know what to say you know? I hope you know." kairi nodded, running his fingers through Mattias hair. "don't worry about it. It was my stupid idea anyways." I sat back down on the chair.

He quietly laughed, "okay Kai, I'm kinda tired though, you can stay obviously, but if I fall asleep you know why." I nodded, looking at him, sighing. "actually mattia we have something to discuss real quick." he nodded his head, letting it be known he was listening.

"so, you remember Celia? My moms friends daughter?right well, we were hanging out and all of a sudden-I wasn't aware of her motives-uhm well, she kissed me...." his eyes went wide, "so you guys kissed?"

"Mattia, she kissed me, but I immediately pushed her back I swear!" he looked up at me from his bed, "seriously Kai?" he questioned, and I nodded, making him close his eyes.

"I know mattia, words cannot describe how sorry I am, because I obviously am. I would never do something like that, especially now. Everytime I think about it-it just makes me want to throw up-" "Kairi. Shut up." and I'm not one to obey easily, but I did.

"so you're telling me, I went through all that, and I mean, all of that, just to have you come and tell me you and a girl accidentally kiss? Okay Kairi." he layed down, turning his back to me. "mattia, I went through half of that to, and I get it, you got it way worse, but we can't - I can't let that cause us to end."

"WOAH-I never said it's over between us, but I would now ask for some space." I nodded, knowing he couldn't see me, I got up from his chair, also knowing he meant that I should leave. "so that means you're not breaking up with me?"

"yes kairi."

"which means we're still together?"

"yes Kairi"

"which also means-" he turned to look at me,

"bye Kairi."

"right-uh yeah okay," I opened the door, "I'll be back." and walked out his room.

··KxM··

a 😹 tiktok 🙀about ❤️ Mattia 🙄 WÜT 😏 ABºUT 🥱 ït 💔 lïté ªlly 🖤 wüt 👄 äbºüt 😽 it 🔫 đAªm 🖕🏻 šºmétïmèš 🤢 yåll 😸 be RÉĪL 🥶 âńúyįńg 😔

So...Mattia's new tattoo
I can't-
Did I really make fic mattia get a tattoo before real mattia😳😱

STAY GOLD🖤