¤Thirteen¤

¡Mattia¡

Being with Alex was amazing. She really is amazing. She was an angel sent from heaven, and I put that on Ka-oh yeah, Kairi. So maybe not him, but still.

Kairi. I think that everyday that passes after our argument, made me feel more guilty. It's not everyday that your best friend tells you they like you, as your so called dating him. And, if we're admitting to things, I stopped liking him while back.

There I said it, I, Mattia Polibio, liked Kairi Cosentino. Shocker? Was it, no,not really. Gosh, everyone knew-let me rephrase that. Nobody knew, except for my mom. Hence, why she always was weird when I talked about him, heck if we were to ever hang out together...alone.

"Are you okay, Mattia?" Alex pulled me out of my thoughts, "yeah I'm okay. Wanna watch something?" She nodded, and pulled up Hulu. "What do you want to watch?" She asked, as she looked through the sections.

"How about the walking dead?" I questioned. When I was watching it with Kairi it seemed really good, that even I had started it myself. "Ew, no. Zombies are gross." She replied, skipping it. 'Then why ask?' I thought.

"We'll watch....Mean girls." Alex cheered, putting it on. I sighed, I get it, she was a girl, she didn't like zombies, but man, I did not wanna watch mean girls. Alvaro put it on many times, I didn't need this.
But nonetheless I was watching it.

"Wanna cuddle?" I asked, and she shook her head. "It's kinda hot. I'm okay." I nodded, and looked back up at the television. Okay, this was boring. And no cuddles? I could never. Would it be bad to say that I wish I was with Kairi?

Like, I like Alex, I do. But, when all she wants to do is do what she wants, and gets controlling, it's like not cool. Kairi used to do things I wanted, even if he didn't want to, he was considerate.

Alex? Not so much.

"Jingle bell, jungle be-" my phone went off, so I excused myself to see what it was. It was our gc.

••

AloeVera:
So movies at 7?

Roshin:
Yessir

Kaikaibb:
I'm in, same as Josh

Matteya:
Ooo me 2
Matteya:
What movie foo

Alejanhoe:
The curse of
Llarona

Aloevera:
Scary movie ✊😭

Kaikaibb:
Stfu it ain't even
Scary
Kaikaibb:
your hair scary boi

Matteya:
Being a bully?
Matteya:
Could neva be me✋

Alejanhoe:
All y'all bullies

Aloevera:
My lawyers will be in contact

Matteya:
Try me I know the law😎

Kaikaibb:
Oml💀
Kaikaibb:
U trippin

Roshin:
Put Aloe on blast like that
Roshin:
I see y'all