¤Twelve¤

¡Aloe Vera¡

It's not like I'm saying Josh being here is the best thing for Kairi, I'm just saying that Josh being here is the best thing for Kairi.

I love Kairi, ya'know. But, if he keeps moping about Mattia, he'll never get over him. I think I was the only one who knew about Kai slightly liking Josh. Hence why he was always talking to him, always around him.

So, I felt myself smirk a little when Mattia was looking butt hurt. Does this make me a bad friend? It can't. I'm not a bad friend, I just like seeing all my friends happy. If mattia is happy with Alex, then why can't Kairi be happy with Josh, ya'know.

"They're here," I spoke up, as Mattia and Alejandro were arguing if animal fries were better than regular fries. They stopped arguing and sat up, mocking eachother with their fries. (If you're wondering Mattia had animal fries, and Alejandro had regular fries. Oh, and animal fries were better-)

"Hey guys," Josh said, sitting next to Alejandro, as Kairi went to go order their food. "Josh- What's better? Animal fries. Or regular fries." Alejandro asked, glaring at Mattia.

Josh laughed, "dude that's easy! Animal fries." Mattia cheered, "Alvaro what about you?" Alejandro turned to me. I shrugged, "animal fries for sure, more flavor." Alejandro groaned, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yo, so I think regular fries are best. Think about it, you can add what you want. Plus, I'm allergic to whatever is in the animal fry mixture." Kairi added, sitting beside Mattia. I think he really is trying to get over him, and that's perfect. Or it's because that was the only seat left.

"This is why Kairi is my favorite." Alejandro smiled, "not true. He's allergic, his only option is regular fries." Mattia responded, "So clearly animal fries is where it's at."

I shook my head, drinking my milkshake. People argue about important things, and then here we are, fighting about food. The best kind of arguments tbh.

¡Kairi¡

I think Josh being here really did help me get my mind off Mattia, because when we all went to my house and Mattia left to go with Alex, I smiled and told him to have fun. Ew, I was happy for him. GaG.

I didn't want to be happy for him, I wanted to cry and say how much life was being a bitch because I couldn't be with him. But, I didn't, and why? Because that's just plain dumb.

What's that gonna do for me? Not getting to be with Mattia that's for sure.

Back to the matter at hand. I like Josh, he's real cool. And for the fact that he felt what I felt, made me look up to him a tad bit more than before. I wondered if he looked up to me too, probably not, but maybe.

I wondered if he acted okay in front of Anthony. Like it wasn't just beating him up inside. Or if he even seen him the same. The four of us decided on playing just dance, and let me say, dancing with the stars has nothing on me.

After a while, we all decided on making a few tik toks, and josh wasn't kidding about the fans wanting us to hang out again, because that's what all the comments were saying. But hey, I wasn't complaining.

Man, tik toks were really hard work, and hear me out, before you say all you have to do it click a button and dance. It was hard sometimes, especially trying to clap on beat, because I never could.

So after many tries, and three tired boys, we finally finished that tik tok, all relieved they didn't have to hear the sound again for the 100th time if I'm being honest. Guilty as can be, but it came out real good, so please, compliments to me.

"Alejandro and I are gonna head out, but we'll text y'all in a little, maybe we can go catch a movie or something?" Alvaro spoke up, making me nod. "For sure. Let us know."

Alejandro nodded, putting his shoes on. "We can watch the curse of Llarona." I watched it already, but I didn't pay attention to half of it, so ya'know I was down. "Word, I'm down for a scary movie." Josh replied.

"Wait a minute, why a scary movie?" Alvaro asked, he always been scared of scary movies. Especially 'based on true events' movies. "Because it gives me a reason to hold you, duh." Alejandro muttered, "anyways see y'all later." They walked themselves out.

So, not to long ago, the boys left, so it was just Josh and I in the guest room, sitting in front of eachother, messing around with our phones. "Hey wait I got a question. Do you-do you ever act like you're okay in front of Anthony? Like, everything is fine?"

He shrugged, frowning, "Sometimes yeah. Most times I wouldn't have to worry about it since he's always with Jaden, ya'know? But when I have to, yeah, I guess I'm just lucky he thinks I'm really okay, or he's just too oblivious to realize it."

I nodded, kinda like Mattia. He was too oblivious to things, and he really thought I was okay. I can't blame him I guess, it's not his fault for liking someone that wasn't me.
And sooner or later I would stop liking him, and things really would be back to normal.

But, until then, I just have to deal with it I suppose.

"I sorry for bringing the subject up, Josh. It's still an open wound to you, but I couldn't help it I guess." He immediately shook his head, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No, no it's okay Kai. It's an open wound for you too. You're hurting, and you want answers, and that's okay," he paused, "okay?" I nodded, looking up at him. I couldn't tell if it was my mind playing tricks on me or something but, it was like our bodies had a gravitational pull, because the next moment my lips were on his.

I didn't know what was weirder, the fact that we were kissing.
Or
The fact that we were kissing and didn't bother to pull away.

Nonetheless, after a while, we did pull apart. The only noise being our breathing, panting almost, and the sound of my phone going off.

I bit my lip and looked at him, as he was looking down at his lap. After a few minutes, Josh looked up and sheepishly smiled, rubbing his arm.

"Uhm, no homo?"

••KxM••

HAHAHAHAA I'M FUNNY Y'ALL
SHUT UP
NE wayz I had too, so I did.

Don't worry, they both liked it muah😙

Hahaha

Stay Gold💕