¤Twenty-Nine¤

¡Kairi¡
°Wednesday°

OKAY, so you know what I said about love and how it is so great to have it and you feel like you're in cloud 9?

Well forget I said that, because that is not true!! For the most part, I mean if you're not two boys named Mattia and Kairi, then I think you're okay.

It's only been three days, and I'm losing my mind. Alvaro came over earlier and told me he punched mattia for 'not sticking up for me' so I told him what happened between me and Celia.......
he went and punched me too

What a guy to rely on yk? Really keeps you grounded.

Celias still here and as a matter of fact, she's now going to school with me. Which means a lot, and all of that is negatives. Mhm, and to make things worse! I mean even worse than being punched by the weakest (who rlly isn't the weakest like we all say) in the group. Celia + Alex + Jenna. They had already somehow became friends, and if there's one thing they share it's drama with us.

If you wanted to see mean girls just come to New Jersey.

Back to Mattia and I, nothings really changed. At school, we'll walk in together, meet up with the boys, and then do school like we always do. I guess the difference is that we don't sit next to each other, or talk, unless it's a group discussion. But I can only assume that nothings changed considering this is his first time being back at achool since Sunday, and of course that was my fault, everything that took place on Sunday was just a disaster.

But really no one's caught on. Besides alvaro. Which makes everything more awkward, and I know, we can just tell them, but then it'd just get all weird again, and what's wrong with figuring it out as a couple.

"forreal tho, what the fuck is going on cause I can smell the awkwardness from my house." Robert complained, as he walked into my room. "ah fucking big nose boy, nice to see you." I welcomed sarcastically, placing my remote down.

"sup oompa loompa, I asked a question. What's going on? Cause there's clearly something going on. I know there's something going on, Alvaro's been more cranky, and hes always like that when somethings happened, can't hide it from me now boi" he grabbed my remote, continuing the game.

I sighed, leaning back in my chair, "man it's too much I'll tell you that." he curtly snorted. "always something going down with y'all." I nodded, taking my headphones off this time.
"I cheated. Man, not really, it wasn't my fault, like I didn't initiate anything or anything, but it was me who was kissed."

Robert paused the game, and stared at me. "deadass? With who?" I leaned back, "Celia." Robert blew out air, and sat back, "oh man that's fucked. You told mattia though, right? All you can do it just wait I guess. Fucked up on both ends, you're gayer than ale and Alvaro combined, so her just kissing you, sorry about that."

I shrugged, "thanks? I think. I know I have to give mattia space, that's what he asked for, but I can't help but feel stupid and useless for doing it. I wanna just go and apologize for everything, even if I already did!" Robert turned to me, "then fuck it man. Go see him. Or not. I don't know, you're giving him space, which is probably what he needs, but space is overrated. Especially when it comes to you two.

Everytime you guys 'give eachother space' it makes everything so weird. Might as well go, and get kicked out of his house, than wait here like a dipshit, moping all over valorant." I shoved him, scoffing. "whatever man, you staying, or what?" I asked him, grabbing my house keys, and shoes. He nodded, "yeah man. Just in case you come crying when he dumps you."