¤Thirty-Nine¤

¡kairi¡
Sunday

Senior year was definitely not one for the books. I'd rather tell my grandchildren I failed school then tell them all this, because this is not a story that is worth sharing. Which is fine, will save me the hassle.

For real though, the fact that graduation is coming up faster than anticipate, definitely freaked me out- future wise. Why wouldn't it, being surrounded by people you knew,or were forced to know for four years, and now we won't have to really makes me think into it more than I have to.

Sunday, was supposed to be a nice relaxing day, but when it's an important occasion coming up (graduation) everything seemed a lot more hectic. Mom was pressuring me into making sure my suit was perfect, made sure I turned everything in order to actually graduate...hectic.

Then, mattia, being clingy as always, won't stop sending stupid memes of God knows what-he just won't stop-and they progressively get worse each time. He's just stupid. But it made a stressful day less so I can give him praise for that.

Right now, I have to go store because apparently I do need a tie, although I'd rather choke myself with it than wear it but you know, multi-task. Also,  because apparently the tie I have, red, isn't gonna cut it because mattia wants to match. Like who's gonna notice the tie difference? I just don't understand.

"What color are we gonna do?" I asked him, as I entered the suit shop,or what it is. "Green!" I mentally gagged, "why green? Personally blue would be so much better."

He immediately turned that down, "blue? Our gowns are green...it wouldn't make sense. And I don't wanna wear a plain black one. Please kai?"he pleaded, I couldn't help but sigh.

"Alright. Fine. Green it is." I agreed hastily,ending the call after saying our goodbyes. I searched the shop,and found a pretty decent green tie. It was a dark green one, silk, which okay, I'll take back all the shit talking I did because it was a good looking tie. I grabbed two of them, and started heading back to the front to pay.

But, if you haven't guessed by now, simply going to the store can be quite difficult, especially when everyone's going out and buying stuff for graduation. "Hey,kairi. Tie shopping?" A sweet, yet if you knew who it was, poisonous voice echoed through the quiet shop.

I turned to face her, and held them up to show her. "Yup." She nodded, looking around. "Are you happy? You don't have to answer that, why would you, I'm the weird ex of your boyfriends, but I think you should know that just because you've known him longer,doesn't mean he's gonna change like that. You of everyone should know that. So here-" she pulled out her phone, shoving it into my hands.

I looked down at it. A picture.simple. except it was a picture of her,and mattia. Sure, a picture from long ago. I've never seen it,so I'm not sure,but mattia wouldn't, you know.

I gave her the phone back, "that's nice. Clearly I do know him more than you think, because he'll never do that,but I don't nor need to explain it to you, you don't need to know what's going on in our lives anymore, so enjoy your day Jenna."

Crazy ass girl.

After paying,I decided on going to Mattias. One to drop off the tie,and two because why not. And fuck, I hate to admit it,but that picture was still in the back of my mind. Ah, I shouldn't think about it.

But it was easier said than done.

¡Third person¡

"so.. Jenna showed me this picture? I just wanted to know if you knew about it? Im hoping you would, considering you're in it." kairi started, as he shut the bedroom door, sitting at the edge of the bed. Getting right into it.

Mattia sat up in his chair, before turning it to face his boyfriend." what picture? " he asked, because, as much as mattia loved kairi, he was dumb to ask a question like that. "you were kissing Jenna. I'm not saying that you-you know, but I've never seen it before, and I just-yeah."

Mattia sat there for a moment, just staring at the wasian, before nodding his head. "yeah, okay. I might know what you're talking about, it's not recent though. And you've never seen it cause it was a moment type thing, and I didn't think, at the time because we were just best friends that'd I show it to you guys, why she has it on her phone beats me, Kai."

Kairi looked down at his shoes, "so it had nothing to do with when you guys were studying?" and fuck, mattia should've seen this coming. He got up from his chair, and sat next to the shorter boy, grabbing his hand with one hand, then grabbing his face with the other.

"no, Kai. It has nothing to do with when we were studying, I promise. I have...no way to prove that, but I can assure you that it doesn't, it really doesn't." mattia stated, making sure kairi understood what he was saying. He wasn't gonna let a past relationship ruin his present relationship, because she wasn't happy with him being happy.

Kairi looked into his eyes, and nodded. "okay. You're right, I don't-I shouldn't believe anything she says anyways." the Italian boy got up on top of the wasian, pushing him down, hugging him. "I love you Kai. It's okay to ask questions, fuck, I'd rather have you ask me, then going off and just being confused about it. Knowing you, you would. You can ask me the last time I jerked off and shit, I'll give you the exact time if you wanted."

Kairi scoffed," you're gross, mattia." nonetheless mattia looked up at him, and smiled. "you didn't deny it though." mattia kissed him on the lips, bringing his arms up above his head, holding them there gently.

"seriously, Kairi. I sound stupid just saying this but those girls are trying to separate us. We're happy, and we're okay, okay? We only have a few more days, then we won't ever have to see them ever again. Don't even listen, or give them the time or day, that's enough to get them to start spewing stupid shit out their mouths." he spoke, placing a kiss on kairi's neck, smiling when he heard kairi let out a breath of air.

"...i love you mattia."

"and I love you kairi."

··KxM··

Holy moly, last chapter next!
Uhm
Yeah lol
Can't believe this