11 - The Broken Doll - Part 1

Start from the beginning

After the few hits and punches against my eyes, they no longer could see as well as they once could, I paid no heed to them.

After a while I felt myself stop, I am probably to die after they had their fun with me, suddenly a faint warmth spread across me and my eyes returned to normal so did my other senses, I felt as I'd the sun had finally shone on me once again.

But I did not want to see, to feel, to hear.

So instead my soul slept abandoning my body as if giving my body to a ghost to control.

I felt the faint echoes of pain in my sleep but I paid it no heed, until i felt something.

My body was holding a wooden spear in its hand.

My soul awakened to the scene of me sparing against knights in black armour and long swords with horns protruding from their heads.

Why was I sparing?

They must think that i am as strong as I once was.

As i slowly fell back into my sleep I saw the faint image of me using the speed and strength that I once had, calling it a hallucination I fell back into the dark abyss.

Eventually I became bored and decided to return to my senses.

In your dreams or a dark abyss their is only so much you could do.

I hadn't much to dream or think about, I had no siblings no experiences or than an academy.

No friends just spells and weapons.

I awoke to my body sleeping, but instead of my normal painful sleep filled with tears this one was..

Comfortable, as if I was on a cloud, well it felt that way at the very least.

I slowly regained control of my body looking around myself I was in a dark room, I could only make out the faint marks of a small wooden room with a bed beneath me and armour in one corner.

I tried focusing but my body's fatigue caught up and I fell back down sleeping.

When I woke back up i heard the sound of a knock coming from the wooden door.

Words flooded from my mouth as they opened the door.

I had no control over my speech.

I saw a man adorned with the knights armour.

My body stood up from the bed, as I looked at myself I saw my skin bearing no scars or scratches.

I looked over to the place that I remembered the armour.

I saw a large spear with a normal iron pointed tip and my armour covering the bare minimum with iron.

The man spoke but nothing entered my ears, instead my body moved over to the armour equipping it and following him.

Why

Why

Couldn't they just kill me.

I have no skill

Power

Anything

Just a body

I had lost emotions several years ago

So why do I fight

I'm weak, I'm frail, most of my kind are strong assasins or frontline fighters and at most sorcerers.

But I could do none.

My eyes faded again.

I'm giving up.

Why shoul I live to be a slave of one who was once my equal.

Maybe if I hadn't lost my power this would be different.

I could have entered the military, helped mother.

But no, I lost it all.

Her smile, my father, my power and now my future, maybe, just maybe I was destined to fail.

It wasn't my fault.

...

No, it was.

I should have worked harder, I should have tried harder, I took it all for granted and allowed myself to fall.

Maybe I'll be freed and see the world again, and i could finally live true to myself, not hiding behind a fake smile, and behind my power that I once had.

Then maybe I can, make sure that I don't hide behind my achievements.

Hopefully, someone can fix this broken doll, then I will have someone who I can truly follow and will be forever indebted to, not a man who calls himself a God, but it simply an ant compared too them.

Hopefully... I could meet someone powerful...

《==========》

Sorry this one was so short and took forever to come out, I just wanted a little break!

I am planning to post another part of this every 5 chapter!

But I think next I'm going to visit our little time friend!

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed make sure sure to vote and comment! If you want to tell me some advice feel free!

Have a good day!

And thanks so much for the 500 reads and all the votes and comments, I really appreciate it!

To be honest I though that no one would read this but, hey here we are!

Again thank you so much!