Secrets I have held in my heart (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) starts dating someone who is not Ashton. And Ashton seems to have an issue with that. (Smut / Unprotected Sex)
This is an NSFW story. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Request) (Words: 3.8k)
--

"Your phone has been buzzing lots tonight..." Ashton comments as he passes me the takeout Chinese box. I chuckle and lock my phone, shrugging my shoulders.
"Uh, Crystal gave my phone to a friend of hers... He saw me at a party and asked her about me. We've been talking a bit this week." I state, grabbing my chopsticks.
"Oh, really?" He asks as he sits down next to me.
"Yeah, he seems like a nice guy and Crystal has been eating my ears off to hook me up with someone." I reply, making Ashton hum.
"Why though? You are perfectly capable of finding someone yourself. Plus, you are an independent woman and you don't need no man." He jokes, making me giggle as I take a bite from my food.
"I am a boss bitch, I need no one. But... My bed is always empty and loneliness is hard. You know that better than anyone." I reply, leaning my head against his shoulder.
"Yeah... Well, he better be nice to you." He mumbles, starting the movie.
"Let's not talk about him now. It's our slumber party..." I state and he hums in agreement.

I rush to my door, trying not to trip off on my high heels on my way there.
I open it, finding Ashton behind it holding a box of pizza.
"Oh, shit." I breathe out, mentally slapping my face.
"I am glad to see you too, Geez..." He rolls his eyes, walking in.
"I totally forgot about you..." I sigh and he furrows his eyebrows, looking at me in confusion.
"Am I easy to forget, (Y/N)?" He asks, leaving the pizza box on the island.
"Not at all, Ash. Ryan, the guy I have been talking with... Well, he asked me out and... We are going out tonight." I explain and he gasps softly, with his face dropping.
"But tonight is Saturday... And Saturday is our day. We are hanging out on Saturdays..." He says, making my stomach hurt as I realize I have let him down.
"I am sorry, love. We can hang out tomorrow, same time. I'll buy pizza and ice cream. We can meet early in the morning, spend the day together, binge-watch that series you have been talking about all the time." I nearly plead for him to accept it.
"I am spending the day with Calum tomorrow... Well, next week then... You have fun at your date, tell me how it went..." He says, leaning down to press a kiss on my forehead.
"The pizza..." I reach for the box to hand it back to him.
"Keep it as a treat. In case you get hungry after your date." He smiles, bringing a smile on my face as well; he always had the most contagious smile ever.
"Be safe. If you need anything, call me." He offers, making me nod.

"So, how is it going with Ryan?" Crystal asks before taking a sip of her wine. I clear my throat and bite the inside of my cheek.
"We've gone out a couple of times. He is nice and charming, and he treats me right. But we are not official, I guess... We haven't put a label on, yet." I reply; unconsciously, my eyes travel to Ashton, watching for his reaction. He cuts a piece of his lasagna and eats it, paying zero attention to me.
"Did he screw you yet?" He asks bluntly, still not looking at me. The table gasps and Calum punches Ashton's shoulder, while I fidget with my fingers.
"That's really not your business." I mumble, feeling my cheeks heat up. He knows sex-talk makes me really uncomfortable, so he is the last person I expected to ask this question.
"Oh, come on. We always talk about our sex lives... It's not a big deal." He looks at me straight in the eye, coldly almost. I detect no regret or hesitation in his eyes, which makes me hum.
"You don't have to answer that, love." Crystal assures me, but I shake my head.
"No, he is right. It is not a big deal." I state, shrugging my shoulders.
"So, go ahead and tell us. Did he screw you yet? Did you fuck?" He asks, pressing on the matter.
"Ashton, stop." Calum hisses, but he brushes him off.
"We haven't yet. I mean, we almost did. We made out, I was sitting on his lap, his dick got hard. He almost got me naked, he touched me softly. I had never been so wet in my whole entire life. But we stopped. He wanted it to be a little more... Special, I guess. So, we stopped... And I have to say, it was so hard to stop... I still think about it when I touch myself... Oof, I can't even get my head straight at the thought of him fucking me." I reply, not taking my eyes off of him, searching for his reaction. He looks at me intensely, jaw twitching a little.
There is deep silence on the table, everyone looking between me and Ashton.
"Ok, thank you for the update..." Luke breaks the tension, but Ashton and I still look at each other.