Chapter 15

Here we go again 🙄.

We're arguing bc someone called MY phone 6 times back to back while we was sleep. Now he wants to go through my phone.

"Let me see yo phone"
"Why ? You don't trust me ?"
"Nah I don't so let me see it"
"If you don't trust me why you still with me ?"
"Ke'Asia let me see yo fucking phone bruh damn"
"Let me see yo phone"
The room went dead silent. He did nothing but stare with a blank face.
"Don't be shy let me go through your phone"
"Why ?"
"Exactly so leave me df alone"
I rolled my eyes and walked away. I don't have time for his bullshit 🙄. This man is just- ughh bruh 🤦🏽‍♀️. I told myself them Virgo's was crazy but I still decides to be with one.
"Here"
"What ?"
"You wanna go through it. So do it."
He handed me his phone and I went through everything and found nothing. I handed him my phone and he scrolled through it for 10 minutes trying to find something. I hide nothing from him 🙄. Idk why he tripping like this. I wouldn't cheat on him 🤦🏽‍♀️.
"Mmcht here"
"Find what you was looking for ?"
"No, come here"
I walked over to him and he picked me up. I thought he was gonna hit me. I was scared for a few seconds.
"Fuck you shaking for ?"
"I thought you was gone hit me"
He sat on the bed and I was on his lap facing him.
"Bae that was a one time thing. I'm sorry I even did it to you. I will never put my hands on you again"
Tears formed in his eyes. I wiped them.
"Okay"
"Let me show you how sorry I am"
He put me on the bed and started taking my clothes off. Then he started taking his off. He got on top of me and we started sloppy kissing, y'all know. That freaky shit 🥴.

He started fingering me and my legs started shaking. I closed my legs on his arm while he was fingering me.
"Open up"
"I c-can't"
"I wasn't asking, I was telling you"
I struggled to open them. They are so weak 🥺.

He told me to get in my arch and I did. He put his dick in and started deep stroking me 😩. I love that shit. I bit my lip hard af. I'm finna cum.
"Da-Baee..d-daddy I'm about to cum"
"Cum on daddy dick"
He sped up then pulled my hair lifted my body up and choked me from behind.
"This my pussy ?"
"Ye-es"
"Yes what ?"
"Yes daddyy"
"Throw that ass back ma"
He let my go hair and stopped choking me and let me go back in my arch and I threw it back for him.
"Fuckk mamas"
"mmm 😩"
"Just like that..whats my name ?"
"Daddy"
"Say it louder"
"I don't want to 🥺"
"Bet"
"NO NO wait"
"Nah you don't have to say it. You can take this dick tho"
"Nooo bae ima say it"
"Alright then. What's my name"
"DA-DADDY"
"Mmm 🥴"
"I'm cumming"
"You cumming ?"
"Yesss daddy"
"Damn ma you painting daddy dick"
I looking back and I creamed all over his dick 😉. We made eye contact while he was still stroking. He bit his lip and started speeding up. I tried to look away from him but he choked me and said "unt un look at me."
"Don't take yo eyes off me. If you do ima go deeper"
"Okayy 🙄"
He started going faster and deeper. I started gasping for air. I like this shit. I started screaming and shaking. He covered my mouth trying to mute my screams.

My eyes rolled back and tears ran down my face.
"I-I'm sorrryyyuh"
"Nah stop playing with me"
"Okay daddy ima stop. ima stoppp"
I put my hand on his thigh to slow him down.
"Move yo hand or ima fuck you up"
" i tap 🥺"
"Nah don't tap out, take this dick"
"Pleasee sl-low d-downn"
He looked at me and laughed. He slowed down and I lasted another round. I tried tapping out again but, he didn't let me. He pulled out and nutted on my back. My legs are weak ash and I can barely walk or talk. I love that dick 🥴.