Chapter 7

Kaevyon POV:
   Im finna put my fit on and head out, this supposed to be a pool party but ian into that shit 🤷🏽‍♂️. I swear if any nigga try some slimy shit tonight, im gone catch me a body real quick !

Ke'Asia POV:       We're almost ready to leave but Kayla is taking extra long with her make up 🙄

Ke'Asia POV:
      We're almost ready to leave but Kayla is taking extra long with her make up 🙄. Idk understand why she's even putting it on, this bitch is just- dumb 😑🤦🏽‍♀️!!

"KAYLA COME ON !" I yelled upstairs to Kayla..she taking forever and I'm ready to go 😒.

Kayla finally came out of my room..thank lord 😤!

We Uber to the party and we finally get to the party and I see some people from school but they all older guys, Ik bc Kae introduced me to them 😌. I looked around until I saw Kae starring at me ☺️. Then he walked up to me 😳!

Kaevyon: hey lil mama 🥵.
me: heyy Kae.
Kaevyon: Kae ? I'm just "Kae" to you ?
me: I mean like we don't date we just talking.
Kaevyon: come with me to my car.

Ik damn well this nigga did not just- 🤦🏽‍♀️. I followed him to his car and we both got in.

Kaevyon: let's change that "talking" shit..I'm tired of "talking" to you Asia.
Ke'Asia: Kaevyon you know-
Kaevyon: Ke'Asia I'm not your ex. Don't compare me to that lame ass nigga. You gotta trust me when I say I wanna be with you.

I felt so weak and I wanted to cry 😪.

What y'all think happened next ? What's y'all input on this ? What y'all think Ke'Asia gonna say ?

*NEXT 3 CHAPTERS WILL BE UPLOADED ON WEDNESDAY 6/17*