25

The afternoon you had spent til late night with Seonghwa went surprisingly not that bad as you thought it would. Yet you still couldn't find trust towards that man no matter what. He seemed to be attractive in a way you never thought someone could be but whenever you talked to him or her teased you with bittersweet words you couldn't help but think of the man you had let back without answering. It was kind of shocking.

They were so alike at some points but you decided to ignore it ignore everything as you came back that night. You were tired and all you could've think of was sleep so all you had done after the long day was throw yourself in bed and let your thoughts sink. You wanted to rest.

You needed to rest.

And you did but God it didn't last long. Not like you wanted it. Cause next day was awaiting you and you in no way wanted the next day to happen. You hated it. But time didn't ask what you wanted, preferred more or less. Time did a thing most people couldn't. It moved on. constantly.

_____

You sigh as you close your eyes and take a deep breath before you open them again just to capture the huge building in front of you.

And it's when it brings you back memories. Memories on your first day in front of the same building and it wasn't really long ago. A sigh withdrawals your dry yet rosy lips as you enter the building again with a lot of people like you.

Students.

As you walk in your gaze lays upon the whole floor again looking suspectiously so no one you know catches you. Or better said someone certain catches you. Someone you know.

And someone you maybe left back.

You sigh in relief as soon as you arrive in front of your math class and want to enter but your breath hitches as soon as you feel a hand rest on your shoulder. And as you turn around you can't help but sigh out loud again.  But send the male in front of you an warning glare.

"For God's sake, Choi Jongho"

You hiss making the male smirk as his eyes scann you and your face. You raise an eyebrow as soon as you notice the red on his hair and shake your head a little.

What's going on why did he dye his hair? This is new.

"You look tired"

He clasps as he leans closer only after his stare landed on your eye bags, which for his opinion looked terrible. You raise an eyebrow as he shakes his head pulling back smiling as he runs with his hand through his freshly dyed hairs trying to show them off.

"How do I look? Do you like it?"

You roll your eyes but still manage to send him a genuine smile. Something you couldn't give everyone you bumped into daily. Jongho was kinda turning into a great friend for you. And you were thankful. He wasn't as  misunderstanding as the other males you met until now. Well he and the barkeeper maybe. Wasn't it? The barkeeper, what's was his name?

You furrow your eyebrows trying to remember it but it doesn't last long cause the male in front of you snaps his fingers just to make you jump back into the reality.

"Damn you are daydreaming. I asked you a question, stupid"

You raise an eyebrow suddenly crossing your arms in front of you as you capture the now amused man waiting for your reply and reaction.

What a meanie.

Is what you think before snapping out to him.

"It's great, asshole."