6

"This can't be true,"

The male in front of you almost stuttered. His eyes glued to the huge screen which was a step away. He couldn't believe his own eyes. He didn't want to. 'It can't be true.' He thought then pouted making you almost soften inside slowly.

"Another round! I have to win!"

You laugh out loud before throwing an arm around the male and sticking out your tongue.

"This is the third time you're telling me that. Give up I won, Yeosang"

Your first week at the college had surprisingly passed by faster than you thought it ever will. You and Yeosang got so fast close with each other. It was surprising to everyone around you how fast you guys eased with each other. You were literally acting like a couple. That's what your mother said while almost having a breakdown. You had rolled your eyes and told her to stop overreacting. Of course, you and Yeosang vibed so much yet so decent with each other but it didn't mean you both were a couple!  You didn't like Yeosang that way. At least you never pictured yourself that way with him.

About his friends Mingi and Jongho, you had got to know them a little more and they were actually nicer than you thought they would be. Well,  more like Jongho was. Mingi was more full of himself. Which it came to the moment when it almost made you restrain.

The tall male had pulled in the middle of lunch at school a whole stack of cash putting it on his plate. 'I'm expensive, so I also should eat expensively don't you think?' is what he had said sending a wink your way of making you snort. Jongho had hit his head. 'You're way too expensive for your cheap brain'.  You never had witnessed something funnier before.

Okay yes, you did;
Yoona.

And thinking about it you know that she and Mingi would literally turn to best friends in seconds if they ever met. They have the same stupid, crazy, yet attractive energy. And how you wished Yoona was here with you. You missed her more than you expected to. At the thought of her being here, you smiled. But that didn't last long cause someone else crashed your mind.

Choi San.

You had avoided him the whole week which was harder than you thought. His eyes were literally glued onto you every lesson, but yours were glued anywhere just not on him. He didn't make it easy and neither peaceful. You were chaotic. Everything in you was chaotic. And all because of Choi San. You regretted for not listening to Jung Wooyoung. Nevertheless, at the same time, you didn't.

Jung Wooyoung.

You weren't able to even catch a glimpse of the purple boy. He had vanished after the first day. No one talked or asked about him. Not even the teachers. Everyone had ignored the fact that he was missing. As if he never existed before. You were stunned, confused and wondered where he actually went. Then there was Yeosang. He knew the answer. You had quite hesitated to ask him because you didn't want to make it look like you care. Cause you didn't. Not even a bit. You were just curious.

But curiosity kills the cat. That's what they say.

So you had asked him and Yeosang had never really answered. He had told you it's personal which you had furrowed your eyebrows at but had shrugged it off after that. That's mostly how your week had passed. You felt like the life you were living now wasn't your life at all. It felt so wrong, yet so right and exciting. You had decided to go with whatever was coming your way though. But you felt so sheepish. Maybe because all you did was hang around males and you didn't find a female friend yet?