10 *

Warning: triggering sexual scenes on this chapter please skip every chapter with a star behind if you feel uncomfortable with reading sexual stuff.

Ring, ring, ring.

Finally!

Is all that snaps in your head as you hear the bell ring. You had been looking at the clock on the wall the past hour. It was hard not to. And the more you had thrown glances there the extended the lesson felt. But now the lesson was over. And you felt more than relieved about it. But you weren't the only one. The classmates seemed to finally be able to breathe as well as they stood up packed their things as fast as possible and rushed out of the class.

You do the same but sadly again, you aren't able to leave the room in which oxygen was missing at all when your teacher calls your name.

"Do Hana, you stay here."

You raise an eyebrow not being able to believe what Choi San just ordered. He takes his glasses off laying them on his table. You don't remember doing something inappropriate that brought it to this. Neither do you remember having a problem with something or someone. So why was he demanding you to stay?

Your eyes meet some students in the class who mail you an apologetic look your way before they leave. They all seemed concerned about you which made you furrow your eyebrows even more. What was going on?

"Why?"

You almost whisper. As the classroom got empty and no one but you and Choi San was in it. It felt quite awkward. Well for you at least since nothing could replay on your had than just the scene where he had pressed you onto the toilets door.

And as the red-black haired male walks up to the classroom door locking it you feel your hands start sweating. What is he up to? You shiver as soon as the male passes by his shoulder brushing lightly yours. He stopped directly in front of you his back still facing you which didn't make your anxiety better.

San could feel it. He could feel your fear. But he didn't really react to it. Cause that's what you should've been right now; feared. He was waiting till you speak again he didn't even think about opening a conversation.

Cause he couldn't. But neither could you at the time.

So it was quiet for some minutes. Minutes which felt like an eternity. The tension in the room had faded away slowly but not at all. There was still a part there. But luckily not that much that you couldn't be able to speak anymore. So your lips open apart.

What were you even doing here? You should've been sitting with Yeosang, Mingi and Jongho having lunch.

"San, what's up? Why do I have to stay?"

And you regret it as soon as the male turns around. The sharp breath you inhale abruptly after his eyes meet yours didn't go unnoticed and you felt more than just frightened as the male dig deep holes in your eyes.

Stupid, Hana, stupid. Oh God why did you call him by his name?

Your thoughts run wild and the way the male took a step back standing a little more away from you made your heart race as fast as possible. You try to process what he is doing and give your best not at showing any weakness. But the male was already aware. Aware that you feared him. And he didn't even do anything...not yet.

"Its because I want you to. You stay here for the rest of the break. Why are you avoiding me and who do you think you are to call me by my name?"

Your hands form into balls as you show him his back all of the sudden. Every word he said made you feel frustrated at the same time mad. Why you're avoiding him? He has the stability to ask you why you're avoiding him when he knows himself?