13

"But mom can't you see I'm sick"

Your eyes turn into puppy ones as you put your hands together shaking them, begging the not so old yet neither young woman in front of you. She had raised an eyebrow grabbing the door. You cough pretending you were in pain as she spoke.

"I am so tired of you! Stupid little brat!"

She piped looking you in the way. Korean was her native language, and her vocabulary included a lot, but right now there wasn't a word, a single word that described how angry the woman was.

"Young woman! If you don't go to college now and solve whatever is holding you back from going there, I'm not letting you get in this house!"

And before you could reply to whatever the woman had yelled in your face, the door in front of you got slammed almost in your face as well.

You pout not knowing what to do next as you turned around.

It was the next day and you had school again but you didn't want to attend it. Not even think about it. Yesterday when Jung Wooyoung had confessed to you about Choi San everything had gone down. You wanted to get home as fast as possible after that and you couldn't pay attention to the black-haired male at all.

You regret not even telling him goodbye as he had driven you home. The first thing you did when he had stopped the car in front of your house was almost run out of it. You felt overwhelmed and at the same time outraged.

You didn't know how to react much which made it very awkward between you and the male but you didn't think much of it. In fact, you couldn't. You were wondering about Choi San. Your whole night had passed by with you staring at the ceiling. He is a sadist.

You couldn't stop as so many questions had run through your head. Everything made sense. Everything. And you didn't know how to feel about the male. Now that you knew the truth about him you weren't further ready to face him. And even more nervous made you something that came up to your mind; 'Stay away from Jung Wooyoung'

You were scared. So scared, to find out the truth about Jung Wooyoung.

The truth about Choi San made you more than just upset already and you didn't even like him. But what about Jung Wooyoung? You slowly felt like finding interest in the black-haired male. You didn't know how you would react when the truth about him comes out.

And those were the thoughts that kept you up at night. Thoughts you never could clear.

And when you slept it was too late. Too late for you. And you needed sleep. So you had decided to put sleep before school and not go there today too. Keyword; decided. But never made it that far.

Your mom had woken you up directly yelling to you that you were going to be pretty late. You had groaned tiredly slipping from your pajamas into your clothes. Then after coming down in the kitchen, you had told her you won't be going today either, and before you knew, she had thrown you in front of her house.

Scolding at you that you were irresponsible and that you don't care about your future plans. Somewhere she was right; you almost stopped caring for them because you had a lot in mind. A lot.

But it didn't mean you would give up. You needed time to breathe and free your complicated mind. Let's put it this way; You needed a break. And that from everything and everyone. But it was surprising that it only has been the second week in the city and you already wanted to run away.

You sigh your pout still on your face as you fish put your phone from your pockets. Who should I text?

Oh, right I only have one number in my contact list. One option.