Chapter 11

Many of the reporters, guests, fans and other actors pulled their faces in surprise and their eyes widened. I also looked at Jong Suk in shock. Jong Suk? What did you do?? Many reporters wanted to know more, so they asked for more, but Jong Suk didn't answer because he pulled me into the hall where the party was going to take place.

"Jong Suk? That was a secret!" I yelled at him when we got to the hall and pulled my hand from his. "They will think that I'm a bitch! Because I'm pregnant even though I'm not married,". Luckily there was nobody here, we are in an anteroom where you could hang up your jackets and coats. "Your fans will follow me and insult me!"

"Calm down," he tried to calm me down by stroking my shoulder soothingly, "think of our baby. It's not good if you get upset." I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. "They won't think you're a bitch if you're my girlfriend and you're going to marry me," he said, putting my hand on his arm and leading me to 2 large doors. "Huh?" I could only say and see confused at him. "What do you mean now?" I asked him, while he opened the door and together we went into the hall where there were many celebrities. "Because we were" together "for a long time, I proposed to you and we want to get married in two weeks" he whispered in my ear, because some of the celebrities looked at us and wanted to talk to us, rather Jong Suk. I didn't want to disturb him, so I sneaked off to the buffet without being noticed .

I thirstily took a glass of water and drank it. "Annyeong (Y/N)-Ah. Nice to see you again," Kim Woo Bin's voice greeted me. "Annyeong," I greeted him and bowed slightly to him. "Oppa? Is that (Y/N)? Jong Suk's girlfriend? "Asked a woman I didn't know who was standing next to Woo Bin.

"Yes. Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). (Y/N) this is Shin Min Ah. My girlfriend," Woo Bin introduced us. "Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted her and bowed slightly to her. She also replied with a short bow while holding her neckline, otherwise you would be able to see something. "You don't have to talk to me in such a formal way. You can tell me Eonni" she said and pulled me into her arms. „You are going to have a child? Is that true? ", She asked me, taking her a glass of champagne in her hand. Unfortunately I can no longer drink alcohol. "No, you heard that right. Min Ah.", Jong Suk replied to Eonnie's question. "This is not a good thing. Your fans and everyone else who doesn't know your situation will most likely insult your girlfriend." Min Ah explained that we actually did knew. "And that's one of the reasons why I wanted to keep it a secret," I tried to explain to her, at the same time looking sideways at Jong Suk. He made the situation much worse than it actually was.

"I'm going to get married to (Y/N) in 2 weeks," he said, sipping his champagne. "Jinja?" Cried Woo Bin. Jong Suk nodded and replied: "We will only marry in a civil registry office. There won't be a big party".

We had a lot of fun together and even other celebrities joined us. Some congratulated us and others wanted to learn more because there was nothing in the media about Jong Suk's girlfriend. The celebrities wanted to learn his trick of how to have a girlfriend without the fans or the media noticing. Woo Bin and Eonnie knew our secret, but didn't tell the others. After all, they are good friends of Jong Suk and have become good friends of mine.

Just before midnight, Jong Suk took me home and said goodbye to me by kissing my cheek. When he did this, I got butterflies in my stomach and my heart started racing. "Jaljayo," he said good night. He turned around, but before he could get away, I stopped him by holding on to his wrist and turning him towards me. I quickly kissed him on the cheek , murmured softly: "Jaljayo" and quickly disappeared into my apartment. I closed the door behind me and leaned against the door. "Yes!" I could hear Jong Suk whispering, then I heard footsteps that were slowly moving away. Slowly I slid down the door and looked at the ceiling.

"I saw on TV that Jong Suk said you were his girlfriend and you were having a baby. How could he say that? Even though he knew exactly that you didn't want it," complained my sister, who was still awake and was watching everything on the television. When she stared at my red face, staring at the ceiling, and asked me with an eyebrow," Are you okay?" "Yeah, very good," I hummed, getting up and went into the bathroom. Once there, I took off my makeup, took off my dress and underwear, and got into the shower.

Done with a shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and my clothes in the laundry basket, I ran to my room. I put on my fresh underpants and T-shirt in my room. With a loud yawn I lay in my bed and covered myself. Before I fell asleep, I went through the action again in my head and smiled as I thought of Jong Suk's kiss. I finally fell asleep with a smile.

On Monday morning I was woken up by my alarm clock, after all I had to go back to work. I tiredly opened my eyes and stayed in bed for another 5 minutes until my sister came into the room and tore the covers off my body. "Stand up! Otherwise you will be late for work! "My sister warned me and pulled me down from the bed." I only slept 5 more minutes," I explained to her yawning. She shook her head and said, "It was half an hour." "Ohh, no," I roared, and I woke up. I quickly ran into the bathroom, did my morning routine there and then quickly ran to my room and got dressed.

(S/N) watched me as I went into the bathroom. She sighed and said, "I'll make you eat. Otherwise you will be late and you are certainly very hungry." she disappeared from my room and strutted into the kitchen.

I quickly ate my food in the kitchen and when I wanted to look at my cell phone, my sister stopped me. "We don't have time for that anymore," she said and I quickly put my hand in my pocket before my sister pulled me out of the apartment.

"I'll drive you, then I'll go to work," she cried, pulling myself impatiently out of the apartment. I locked our door behind me and we quickly ran down the stairs. Because waiting for the elevator and going down would happen take too long.

We arrived in our car breathing heavily and (S/N) immediately sat down in the driver's seat and I sat in the passenger seat.

Quickly I stood in front of the entrance to our bookstore and took a deep breath. I quickly checked the window to see if I looked okay and when it did, I went to the bookstore and was greeted warmly by my boss, and I bowed to her and greeted her as well. "Today is your last day. Your husband told me that you would be home in the future. You were such a good and friendly employee. I will miss you, "said my boss and disappeared from my field of vision. Huh? My husband ????