Chapter 24

Tears of joy formed in my eyes. "A boy?" I put a hand on my mouth, sobbing. I'm really happy right now. "We are going to have a son?" Jong Suk asked the doctor. The doctor nodded. "We're going to have a son," repeated Jong Suk and kissed my forehead. "I'll leave you alone for a short moment," said the doctor and disappeared from the room.

Tears formed in Jong Suk's eyes as well. He put his forehead on mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

2 weeks later

Jong Suk tied a scarf around my eyes and put me in the car. "Can't you just tell me where we're going?" I grumbled. I don't like surprises at all. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore," he replied, and from his voice I could hear that he was smiled.

"Does it take a long time to get there?" I asked him. "Only 10 minutes left," he replied.

After 10 minutes we arrived and Jong Suk helped me out of the car. He put my hand on his arm and led me somewhere. "Steps," he warned me and told me every time I had to climb a step. He let me stand for a brief moment. I heard the clatter of the keys, then I heard a door being opened.

After the door was opened, he led me a little further and then he took off my blindfold.

When he took off my eyes, I was amazed. Many of his friends, family and my sister were there. "Surprise," everyone shouted. We were in the living room and blue balloons were hanging all over the room. "Gamsahamnida," I thanked everyone with a smile.

I sat down on the sofa and Jong Suk's sister sat down next to me. Apparently we're having a party at his parents' house. "You are going to have a boy. Do you already have a name for him?", she wanted to know from me. "Aniyo," I shook my head, "we'll still think about it".

My sister came to me and took me in her arms. "You are going to have a boy. I will seriously be an aunt," she howled in my ear. I didn't tell her what gender the baby was. "Are you the sister of my future sister-in-law?" Jong Suk's sister asked my sister with a smile.

Everyone else came to either me or Jong Suk and congratulated us. They also gave us presents.

Jong Suk held out a hand to me and with his eyes urged me to dance with him. Smiling, I took his hand and he led me onto the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Jong Suk put his hands on my hips. I pushed myself to him as far as my stomach would allow.

We both looked at each other with a lot of love. At that moment I wanted to kiss him badly, but I couldn't do that. Not in front of my sister, Jong Suk's friends and family.

After we danced together for a few dances, I sat down on the sofa, exhausted. My sister and Jong Suk's sister have joined me.

"May I kidnap my fiancée for a moment?", he grinned at my sister and his sister. He helped me up and we went into the kitchen, where his parents were already waiting for us. "Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted them. "Thank you for allowing us to celebrate the baby shower", I said thank you with a big smile. "May I touch your stomach?" Jong Suk's mother asked me out of the blue. "Yes," I nodded. Jong Suk's mother smiled and put both hands on my stomach.

The baby kicked where the hand was. "Aigo. My grandchild just kicked," she said. "May I?" Jong Suk's father asked me politely. I nodded again. Jong Suk's mother removed her hands, and Jong Suk's father put his hands on my stomach instead. Again the baby kicked where the hands were. A small smile spread across his face. The smile made him look younger. "Mr. Lee. I really love your son very much. Please accept me," I asked him. Tears formed in my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheek. Immediately the father removed his hands from my stomach. The small smile also disappeared from his face.

"Don't you like me because I'm a foreigner? Don't you like me because I'm expecting a baby with your son, even though we're not married?" I asked him sadly, looking at him with a sad look.

"(Y/N) please calm down. It's not good for the baby," Jong Suk's mother tried to calm me down. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Abeoji," he said out of the blue, "call me Abeoji". "What?" I asked confused. "Call me Abeoji," he repeated. "I saw you two dance. You looked at each other with so much love," he said, "then I noticed that my son really means a lot to you and that you really love him very much".

"So do you accept my fiancée, Abeoji?" Jong Suk asked incredulously. "Yes," Abeoji nodded.

"Welcome to the family," Eomma smiled and hugged me. Tears ran down my cheeks, but this time they were tears of joy. "We should slowly go back to the party. After all, the future mother is missing," said Eomma and together we went in the living room, where everyone was eating.

I grabbed a plate, loaded it, sat down in an empty space and began to eat, or rather, I devoured the food. "Slowly," my sister giggled and put more food on my plate, then she sat down next to me. "Eonnie," Jong Suk's sister came to us, "have you already thought about who will be the baby's godparents ?".

"Not really," I honestly admitted. "The baby's godmother will be (S/N)," Jong Suk added, "you will be the godmother of our next child, sis".