𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

in that moment, jungkook's entire body became paralysed. failing to compute the sudden announcement he was met with.

it seemed as if fate had done so much to intertwine jimin's and jungkook's lives together, only to be forced into an entirely new density that he was unsure of whether or not he wanted it at all.

fate was a bitch.

"you should be more happy, jeon. do you know how many other people would love to be in your position? about to get married to a beautiful woman who's expecting to have your baby?" though as much as yoongi questioned the younger detective, he already knew the reason why he failed to have the same elated reactions other fathers-to-be shared.

or rather, he knew the person behind it. "this means you have to finally get your act together. no more jimin. no more staying out late. eunha needs you more than ever right now and you need to finally stand up and be a good fiancé for once."

expiring as he knew that he was standing as an obstacle for jungkook to see eunha. "don't fuck this up anymore than you already have."

"you need to find yourself again. the good and happy jungkook again." yoongi spoke.

but that's not the real jungkook.

and i don't want to live a lie anymore.

— あ —
𝟷𝟾:𝟶𝟽
THURSDAY 17th SEPTEMBER 2020

even if the outside world was still alive in the warmth of the dying summer sun, the night club was always able to find its walls full and bustling with life no matter what the world was like outside. after all, there was always someone in the city who filled the cracks of their broken life with alcohol and preying on those who had no choice but to move for their own entertainment.

it was a restless cycle that could never meet with its conclusion.

a night of living in an soft erotic fantasy was all temporary and the liquor that they consumed could only keep them trapped for so long underneath its spell before it had to release them. and yet, even if they knew that the effect of their visits were temporary, they always came back in hopes of it lasting for just a couple of minutes longer.

jimin had already done his duty in keeping those with shattered souls from being reminded of the broken life they must have possessed in order to find themselves at a place like this at this hour.

slipping off the pearl, medium-length wig that he was forced to wear in order to lure those watching him into the lie that he was a woman. the visitors to the club may be left with nothing but the motivation to drink until they were numb of the world, but they didn't pay to see a man dancing. and they certainly wouldn't be delighted to discover that they were getting off to a man embraced in woman's clothing.

as fractured as the club's visitors may have been whenever they found themselves within the borders of the sinful establishment, they were just as just as conservative and reluctant to embrace change as the rest of the country was.

it was all just a matter of time until jimin's time came. however, as jimin wiped away the sparkling persona of 'ivory' with the aid of his vanity mirror, he questioned whether or not his lifetime would be able to witness that change occur. but the blonde couldn't be gluttonous when he had jungkook now. or rather more of jungkook than he possessed before.