I walk out of the bathroom to go in the closet, only to realize my clothes aren't here, great. I sigh and think about what I'm going to do.

A knock interrupts my thoughts. I hear one of the maids speak from the other side of the closed door. "Excuse me Mam, I have your clothes here for you if you need it." I open the door to see a maid in her early 20's holding a box that says "Victoria's clothes"

I take the box from her and thank her, she bows her head and walks off. I walk over to the other room so that I make that my room since the idea of sleeping next to Xavior every night is starting to freak me out.

When I reach the opposite side of the hallway and reach the room, I turn the knob to find the room locked. What the hell? I'm going to have to speak to him about this. I pick up the box and walk back to his room.

I decide on what outfit that I'll be wearing. After three minutes of just rummaging through my clothes, I decide on a gray jersey and a mini black pencil skirt with a slit on the front of my thigh.

I put on my black heels to match with the skirt

I release my hair from its braid and it causes soft curls

I release my hair from its braid and it causes soft curls. I leave my hair just as it is and put on minimum make up.

When I'm done I head back downstairs to meet with the girls. I find them all in the living room, talking to each other. Jessica is the first to notice me. "Dang girl, you hot as fuck".

My mother cringes at the language, but chuckles. Alice and I laugh at Jessica while she apologizes for her foul language. We all head out and find a driver in the drive way waiting for us.

We all hop in and start our trip to the mall. The drive was filled with jokes and laughter. I had shed a few tears because of how hard I laughed. As the laughter dies down, my mother turns to me and speaks up.

"So when do you write your finals sweetie?" she asks referring to my studies. I reply to her " I start in two weeks. I get this week off so that I can study, after I'm done i can finally graduate and find a job" I end of saying.