♤ Epilogue°●

Jun 7, 2020.

          "UPDATED, a girl's body was found in a *** apartment. A victim named Min Chanrie was reportedly shot in the chest with a single shot by a gun. The victim was left there for a few days already by the look of her body ..

          ... the incident was reported to the police by one of the victim's co-workers and colleague , Jung Hoseok.

The following news would be with an interview with Jung Hoseok at the place where the scen-- "

The television that once showing the news was now closed. A male there sitting on a padded couch with a few bottles of soju on a small table in the middle of the living room.

          "She .. stays under the blanket I put on .."

_

June 7, 2025.

Steps are set in a quiet atmosphere as he walk towards someone , even accompanied by a sad feeling.

Sad or happy. It is sad to miss her and at the same time happy to got to met her even for such a short time.

Eventhough 5 years have passed , the pain in his heart is still pure.

         "This year , I'm with three beautiful Lily. I hope you like it , and I hope we can see each other again someday..

           .. it may not be in this cruel world, but somewhere else prettier. More beautiful than anywhere else."

         "I love you too, Min Chanrie. Forever , and always be."

⚫⚫⚫