♤ Chapter 2

Taehyung's eyes look right at the pair of Chanrie's hazel brown eyes in front of him.

However, the situation prevented him from praising the captivating eye.

           "Chateau Lafite 1869"

          "What are you talking about? Silver head , just get to the main point already." replied Chanrie in a rather annoying tone.

Without a doubt, Taehyung's right hand quickly pulled the gun out of his leather jacket. For just a moment the gun was already on the left side of Chanrie's head.

          "What the fuck did you just called me? 'silver head'? To me?" , he raised his eyebrows and stay staring into the girl's soul.

          "Who else do you see here?" , responds to Chanrie while making a 'damn you dumb' face.

Chanrie's situation is improving. At first , she's a little bit suprised knowing that she was now in between of a man's hand , one on her right forehead holding a gun.  She was quick to recall the chaos that had just occurred because of her drunk state.

           "Now you ain't drunk huh? kinda quick to sober but stupid enough to drunk yourself to the state where you cause a big chaos ," Taehyung said.

"Fucking heartbreak. Fucking Jeon Jungkook and also that fucking Lisa. If only he didn't tell me about them , this shit will not happen urgh."  she thinks to herself , unaware of the fact that someone infront of her was not-so-patient person.

           "you shit- ANSWER ME WHEN I FUCKING ASK!" the harsh yell made Chanrie aware of the whole situation.

Realising by reality , that minute she just realise how handsome the person in front of her right now. Blue lense , glowing white skin and his kinda chapped lips but when they're together that's what make him charming.

But then she saw that there was an anger on his face. That the male was staring at her with pure anger.

           "Huh you! Dare to humiliate my hair? Do you even realise how much the wine in my glass that you shot earlier worth?!" Taehyung's harsh voice entered the girl's ear drum.

            "Stop yelling oh my god , my ears gonna bleed. How much is it that make you need to hold a gun at my head?" , Chanrie asking , curious why the male need to be so fucking mad.

           "$ 230,000 USD. In korean won, the price of the wine is up to 285,786,500 won. You good?"

            "What the fuck?", said Chanrie murmured but surely enough to caught Taehyung's ears.

Seeing the girl's face in front of him, Taehyung laughed as hard as he could. There is nothing funny happen though, but he just feel like it. Just because seeing the girl finally speechless can satisfy him.

           "I thought you were asking for it before. Now , why does you just stay silent? Poor huh?"

Taehyung's left hand no longer clutched Chanrie's shirt, instead he brought his hand and grabbed Chanrie's tiny chin , making her eyes stare back at him.

What a shame for a woman named Chanrie. She hate looking weak in front of someone , just like this situation right now.

            "Now .. you don't have any money , so your life actually means nothing right? Should I end it?"

"Ouh shit Im so fucked up right now", she think.

She's still doesn't know how to be free from the man in front of her. The amount of the money he wants .. even if she got a two year part-time job for sure it still won't be enough.