♤ Chapter 3

The happy tone of the man make her wanting to be happy for him. But she couldn't , Chanrie, who for the first time ever fell in love with a man heard that her favorite person is dating someone else ; by the person himself.

It really hurts. It's fucking hurts. But when she saw the smile that was placed on Jungkook's lips, the pain was getting deeper and deeper.

That's right, the smile is indeed cursed. Although her heart ached, she can't cry because of that smile. She hate this feeling ; this hurt feeling. If she known this would happened she possibly will kill that girl who steal her only entertainer of the day.

However , she still manage to forced her lips to carve a fake smile and to be happy with what Jungkook said. A smile that covers pain, anger, sadness and also happiness for the other. She was happy that the smile of the man she liked was happier because of someone ; eventhough that someone was not her.

           "Congratulations" was the last word that came out of her lips before waving a final goodbye to her first love, Jeon Jungkook.

Indeed, throughout her life, she was a woman who never been intrested with liking someone feeling nor being loved.

Just hearing the word love , she thought it as annoying and inappropiate word.

Chanrie does not understand why women should cry because of a man. After all, what's so sad? There's way more man on this world right? How annoying.

But at that moment, she realised.
She can't bear the pain. She thought love is simple , but it wasn't. Indeed love is not beautiful like how movies always told. His first love was sadistic and pathetic.

⚫⚫⚫

          "Stop it Chanrie! You can't be weak because of a man ugh. How annoying."

And even sadly , when she scanned the memories a few hours ago, somehow .. no tears came out.

The only thing she did to calm herself was shooting at the wall in front of her. The gunshot goes right into the the solid wall. Tomorrow she might have to move to another apartment, but she doesn't give a fuck.

Wanting to get rid all of her feelings right now. As soon as she calm herself , she remembered what happened at the club ; the chas that happened.

A handsome man, with a blue eyes and silver hair. Blue eyes lenses maybe?

          "I didn't even notice that this shirt already ripped by that male , ugh that asshole." she continued to pull her shirt off , throwing it right into the trash can in the corner of the room.

Now with her full pajamas she kept lying on the bed. Thinking about unknown, rude and also handsome man at the given moment.

The man who threatened to kill her

"What was that guy's name? Kim? Kim Taehyang? Kim Taehyung ?

          Ah well he's just an asshole. Let's forget about him already."

⚫⚫⚫

           "KIM TAE HYUNG !"

The loud scream clearly could made anyone startled and shivered in fear.

However, this psycho named Taehyung never knew what it meant to be in fears.

In front of him now, the leader and the chairman of the mafia in the city of Seoul, Bang Shin Hyuk.

He knitted his eyebrows together , deadly gaze was thrown on Taehyung.

But still, Taehyung is still putting his face down as if he's not interested in the conversation that will be revealed.