Ty studied him for a second, he seemed a little nervous, but not at the same time. "It depends on what your next words are going to be." Ty responded.

Marlo smiled. "I was wondering if I could make you some coffee sometime. You know, like somewhere not here."

Ty was taken aback for a bit. This kid was way too bold and confident for his own good, but he looked 17 so those were wasted qualities on Ty because his morals would never let him fuck a kid.
"How old are you kid?"

Marlo rolled his eyes discretely, he hated that Ty called him a kid. He wasn't a kid and five minutes behind closed doors was going to prove that to the Kingpin. "I'm 21."

Ty gave him a sarcastic glare. "21, great. Younger than my sons." He muttered dryly.
Okay he wasn't a minor but still. He was about to ignore the request and walk out the store but thought better of it. "Sure Marlo, we can get coffee somewhere not here sometime. I'll reach you." He said and left.

>>>>>————————-<<<<<

That was about about a year ago.

Now Ty sat on the edge of his bed with his laptop on his lap, working on something very important. He could feel Marlo's pout from the other side of the bed without even looking.
The boy was sad that Ty wouldn't fuck him.

It wasn't like he didn't want to, the past week or so since they last had sex had been very stressful on Ty, he had new shipments coming in and he had to sort out all the details to prevent unnecessary mistakes at the dealership.

He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he hadn't noticed the boy move. Marlo crawled from the bed down to the floor and knelt down in front Ty and started unbuckling his pants desperately. "What are you doing baby boy?" Ty asked, lifting his laptop over his head and looking down to see what Marlo was trying to do.

"I told you daddy, I want some dick and you're playing."

Ty's dick sprang to life. Hearing Marlo call him that always did it for him. He placed his laptop on the floor and watched as the boy took his half hard dick into his mouth, sucking it till it became rock hard. He pulled off and started sucking on Ty's balls hungrily, making the man groan.

"Fuck! come here," Tyrone growled as he got up and stood next to the bed. He grabbed Marlo and pushed him down to his knees in front of him. Marlo didn't need to be told twice, he took the gigantic dick back into his mouth and started sucking with all of his might.

"Ah shit... put that shit in your throat." Ty ordered, holding the boy down on his dick. It was hard to find anyone who could suck his whole length in so he was very grateful for  Marlo's lack of gag reflex.

Ty pulled out and grabbed his dick firmly, slapping it on the boys lips and face. "This want you want baby? Tell me what you want."

Marlo reached out and snatched Ty's dick from his hand and shoved it back into his mouth. "Yes daddy. I want you to fuck my mouth." He said with a mouthful of dick, saliva dripped down on the side of lips.

Seeing his boy like that sparked desire in the pit of Ty's stomach and he snapped. He held on to Marlo's head firmly and started to fuck his throat, slamming in and out with reckless abandon. He was so turned on by all the nasty loud noisy the boy was making that he felt as if his dick was going to explode. Ty adjusted his dick and started to fuck the side of the boy's mouth, his cheek swelled on the side as more saliva came dripping down. He was going to eat from a straw for a few days after this.