"Heejin." He whispers back.

Taehyung lets out a quiet gasp, "You ended it?"

Jimin nods, still feeling bad towards the girl before Ina interrupts their hushed conversation.

"Wow, what are you guys whispering about?" She asks, leaning towards them.

"Just shut up and eat." Taehyung shushes her by literally stuffing some potato chips into her mouth, earning a death glare from her.

Jimin laughs at the best friends, before being back to the gentleman he is. Patting Ina's back, he asks, "You okay?"

She responds with a nod and proceeds to mutter about how she's going to kill Kim Taehyung.

"Everyone is here except Yoongi." Namjoon utters, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"He texted me earlier!" Hoseok exclaims, not wanting to bring down the mood. "He will be back during March so we should all gather for a hangout again."

Of course, Ina notices the way Hoseok glanced at her when he said those. She's not sure but sh e doesn't think she mind seeing him again. She sincerely wishes him to be doing well. Obviously, it will be awkward when they meet again but she doesn't want to have a bad relationship with him. Plus, she doesn't want the squad to be broken just because of their breakup.

The rest of the night continues with them catching up, some of them spilling drama and tea and the table filled with laughter.

Also, like always, with Jimin glancing at Ina with every chance he can.

+

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" Taehyung asks his best friend as they take off their shoes at the doorstep.

Asian house rules.

Jungkook is sleeping over at Jaein's, leading the two soulmates to enter their shared apartment together.

"Tomorrow? Why?" Jimin asks, confused. 

"Valentine's Day!" Taehyung exclaims, shoving his phone screen to Jimin's face which says

23:51pm

13th February, 2020

Jimin clears his throat, "What about it?"

"Ah," Taehyung pauses, examining his best friend's face. "So no plans?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yes." Jimin answers, walking into the dining room before suddenly walking out again with a water bottle in his hand.

"I mean, of course I want to take her out on a date but --"

Taehyung cuts him off, "You think it's still early?"

"Of course! It hasn't even been like a month."

"True." Taehyung shrugs.

"Maybe I will just keep her company or something."

+

Jimin and Taehyung walks out of the lift and are about to enter Ina and Jaein's apartment but stop in their steps when the sight of Jaein kissing Jungkook at their doorstep greets them.

Taehyung chokes, "Okay, ew." 

Jaein breaks their kiss and glares at him before showing off the huge bouquet in her hand, "What? Are you just jealous because no one is giving you flowers on Valentine's?"

Taehyung scoffs, flipping his hair, "Just you wait. The moment I enter the studio for my photoshoot, girls will be lining up just to give me flowers and chocolate. This one bouquet?"

He pauses to touch it as if he's disgusted by it, "It's nothing for me."

Jimin can't help but think of Ina. What if she feels maybe, small after seeing Jaein and Jungkook? 

Of course, he wants to give her flowers and all that but it's not the time yet. 

All of them walk into their apartment's dining room, Ina already seated at the table, ready for breakfast.

"Lovebirds." She chuckles seeing the couple. "Watch me spend money on myself today."

"How?" Taehyung asks, munching on the waffle.

"Shopping!" Ina claps her hands, giggling. "I don't need a guy to buy me stuff like that when I can do that for myself."

"Are you going alone?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah!"

"I actually have something to buy from the mall too."

Taehyung knowing his best friend's lie, smiles to himself.

"Really?" Ina beams, "We can go together then! And You!"

She points at Taehyung, "Can rot in your studio taking photoshoots."

+

this is lame i know