0.1

1st plot

"J-Jimin" I breathe, "I want the ice cream, not you"

"Are you sure?" he asks and I feel him smirk against my skin.

"Yes" I let out and quickly snatch the plastic bag from him.

He smiles and messes my hair, looking at me who's checking out the ice cream flavours in the bag.

"I love you too, Jimin" I say nonchalantly.

"Wow, you don't even spare me a glance while saying that"

"Food over you" I smile, continuing to look in the plastic bag, "I'm sure you've heard this a lot from Taehyung and I"

"Yes and sometimes, I get hurt" he pouts, acting dramatic."You all should start appreciating me"

"I do appreciate you" I smile, taking him off-guard.

"Yahh, Don't just say those out of nowhere" he says, hiding his face behind his smol hands.

I give him a look of disbelief, "How does your personality change in a split second? Just a minute ago, you had me against the wall and made me weak in the knees and now you are all shy because of what, 4 words I said"

"It's not my fault I have different charms" he winks. I roll my eyes and step out of the elevator.

The sound of music blasting becomes clearer as both of us near the room.

I open the door, to be greeted by gorgeous girls, dancing to their new song.

Hoseok smiles at us and Jimin and I get seated on the couches at the back.

The members of TWICE couldn't help but to take glances at Jimin from the reflection in the mirror.

Seriously, this guy became too handsome throughout these years. I honestly think he looks the best among all the friends I have.

he's papi

Hoseok tells the girls to take a break for 10 minutes before walking to us and tackling Jimin into a hug.

"Ooh, did our Jiminie bring something for us?" Hoseok giggles, snatching the plastic bag from my hands.