14 | d r u n k

"You're kidding right?"

"Look at my face, does it looks like"

"All you wish to do is torment me, don't you?"

"You can always take cold showers"

"Am I joke to you?"

"Do you wish to turn yourself into one?"

"Stop throwing your sass"

"You ain't getting the ass either"

"Abigail think about me once"

"Aaron I don't think dumb"

"Fuck You"

"You ain't that lucky"

"But you can't with anyone else either, it's me or no one"

"Cool"

"What's with that outfit of yours? Can't you wear something less revealing"

"Women can wear whatever the fuck they wish"

"Miss feminist with all due respect you can wear whatever you wish but right now you have a rule of me not touching you. Do you want me to take cold showers, really?"

"I wouldn't mind?"

Aaron stared at her in disbelief she certainly is something, he can't find an exact word to describe her. The dictionary had too many adjectives to describe a person although he needed one unique word to describe her.

He could think of none!

"I wish I could pour ice cream on your cleavage" he pointed "and lick it up leaving you all worked up that you'd beg me to take you then and there"

"Come back to reality and stop being delusional"

Abigail dissed him right on his face which made offended him. The question that rang in his head was 'How was she so immune to his charms?' He attempted his best but nothing worked on her. He felt more agitated the more he spent time with her. She was an art and he wanted to paint every inch of her.

Abigail, on the other hand, fought hard to keep that indistinguishable neutral expression. Every word escaped his lips made her heart flutter. She didn't want to end up like one of his long list of exes. She didn't want to be his just another ex-lover he doesn't wanna see.

She kept the rule of never having sex and not touching her without her permission. She wanted to painfully safeguard herself and her heart. He has already jeopardized her heart but she can't let him tarnish it further. It's too hazardous. She already has a fragile heart adding heartbreak to it with no family around, solitary will she be able to endure? She loathed it, the reason: she didn't wish to fall for him but little did she comprehended she had already begun to fall for him.

Aaron and Abigail had their food in stillness, both of them lost in their thoughts. The abrupt ringing of his cellphone caught both their attention. The caller ID indicated, Harriet Aaron, made a bad face reluctantly picked up the call. She sensed his discomfort while conversing with Harriet, unaware of his agenda to do so, she just gazed at him.

"Hello. Yes" the disinterested tone could be sensed from far, she did a mini party in her heart seeing him not liking her.

"Why?"

"Why didn't you check it earlier" he practically growled, causing her to flinch at his tone

"Alright. I'll be there"

Aaron ended the call and looked at Abigail, she lifted an eyebrow halted for him to continue, sighed "Harriet forgot to tell me I had a meeting with the management" he spoke in a dejected tone