" Wait, there's more." at isa pa uling sampal ang ibinigay niya rito.

" That one is for me to cover all my expenses from flying all the way from Manila to US just to slap you. Girl, I hope this would be the last time that I'm gonna see your face. Stay away from kuya Miggy and please ikalma mo yang kipay mo. Hindi nakakaganda ang pagiging mistress. Humanap ka na lang ng ibang lalandiin mo. You got it?"

Nang hindi ito sumagot ay nag-aya na si Zey na umalis.

" I hope we made ourselves clear. We don't wanna see your face ever again. Forget about my cousin. He is already married to our bestfriend. And if you think that he is still inlove with you. Girl, quit on dreaming. You cheated on him before and you will never win his heart again." sabi ni Zey saka sila naglakad papunta sa elevator.

" And you really think by doing this, Miggy would go back to your bestfriend? Your pathetic bestfriend cannot even give him a kid! And we all knew that she already filed for divorce. Because she knows that there is no way she could make him happy again. Their marriage was already shattered before I even make a move. You girls don't really need to do this to fix their marriage. Because first and foremost, there is nothing left for their relationship to get fixed. And who to blame? Nobody but your bestfriend! You girls are just like her. All of you are pathetic!" sigaw nito sa kanila. Napahinto sila at saka nagkatinginan. Akmang babalik siya upang sugurin ulit ang babae pero pinigilan siya ni Zey.

" I got this. You are done with her. So, it's my turn."

Nagkibit-balikat na lamang siya at saka naghintay kung ano ang gagawin ni Zey dito. Nang makalapit ang kaibigan niya sa babae ay nabigla siya ng mabilis nitong nahablot ang buhok ng babae. At pagkatapos ay kinaladkad nito iyon papunta sa kinatatayuan niya.

" We're all pathetic, ha! And what about you? Don't you feel ashamed of what you did? You're a homewrecker! If it wasn't for you things wouldn't turned out this way! You are a desperate whore!" gigil na sigaw ni Zey dito

" Let go of my hair!"

Pero sa halip na bitiwan ay lalo pa iyong hinila ni Zey. Natigil lamang ito nang biglang bumukas ang elevator. Lumabas doon si Cj at Migiel na gulat na gulat sa nakita. Kaagad na lumapit ang dalawa para awatin si Zey palayo kay Meryll.

" Stop it! What the hell are wrong with you guys?!" galit na sigaw ni Migiel. Kaagad na tumago si Meryll sa likuran nito.

" I didn't do anything wrong. They came here and attacked me. Please call the cops!" sabi nito kay Migiel.

Akmang susugurin ulit ito ni Zey pero kaagad na inawat ni Cj ang asawa nito.

" You are full of sh*t! You better spill about the lies that you spread or else kakalbuhin kitang desperada ka!"

" Zey, please stop it. This is her place and I don't want you guys to be in trouble. You guys told me that no violence will be involved. Then what's all about this?!" saway ni Cj dito.