Chapter Sixteen

HINDI niya maipaliwanag yung sakit na naramdaman niya nang talikuran siya ni Mikkha. Ang sakit pala na balewalain ka ng taong mahal mo. Ngayon alam niya na ang sakit na naramdaman ng asawa niya nung nasa US sila. And he totally regret about it.

He wiped his tears at saka siya tumayo mula sa pagkakaluhod. Nanlulumo siyang bumalik sa bahay ng tita niya. Hindi na niya alam kung ano pa ba ang dapat niyang gawin just to win her back.

He finally realized how much he hurt her feelings. But it seems like it's too late. But he's hoping that somehow he can find ways to get her back again.

If only he could turn back time, he would never break her heart. She was his wife. And she was his everything. Now his life is like a mess.

' I'm such a fool! Why did you hurt her like that?!' inis na bulong niya sa sarili niya.

Sa totoo lang hindi niya inaasahan na maiiyak siya sa harap ni Mikkha. But when he looked into her eyes. He saw nothing but pain. And it hit him right there. That the reason of her pain was him.

Napatingala siya sandali upang pigilin ang mga luha niya na gusto na namang tumulo. He never felt ths miserable all his life. He just can't afford to lose his wife.

' Lord, please, give me another chance to show her how much I love her. I promise that I will never let her go again...'

" Kuya Migz, you okay?"

Narinig niyang tanong ni Zey sa kanya. He secretly wiped his tears.

" I-I'm alright." sagot niya saka lumapit dito.

" Did she talk to you yet?" tanong nito.

Malungkot siyang umiling. Nakita niya rin ang lungkot sa mga mata ng pinsan niya. At saka ito lumapit upang tapikin ang balikat niya.

" She's still in pain I guess. But when she's healed, I'm sure she will talk to you." pampalubag loob nito sa kanya.

" Isn't it too late? Do you think she's still love me? I can't see anything from her eyes but... pain. And I feel so bad that I've caused it. I feel like hitting myself for hurting the person that I can't even afford to lose." mabigat ang loob na sabi niya rito.

She sighed. Ramdam nito ang bigat ng pakiramdam niya.

" I understand how much she is hurting right now. And where she is coming from. But I also know Mikkha as a person. She is willing to forgive. She has a big heart. It just takes time. So, don't lose hope. One day everything will be okay."

Hindi siya umimik. He is actually scared of the thought that she might have a change of heart. Lalo pa at nag-file na ito ng aplication for divorce.

" What if ligawan mo uli siya?"

" What do you mean?"

" Start courting her again. Since LDR kayo dati you really never get the chance to court her. Maybe by doing that, her heart will forget about the pain that you caused her. Turn her heartaches into kilig step by step."

" How? She didn't even wanna talk to me."

" I'll ask the boys tomorrow. For now let's get inside and go to bed. It's getting late." sagot nito saka siya inaya nang pumasok.

" Wait, who you gonna ask?"

" Cj and Kuya Jei. I'm sure they can help you with your dilemma."

Akmang tatanggi siya pero inunahan na siya nito.

" We all want the two of you to get back together again. Please don't say no. We got your back, Kuya Migz. We all gonna help you."

Sa halip na tumanggi ay napatango na lamang siya. They all have one goal anyway. To win his wife back.