NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)

En başından başla

Liz gillies - hey girly! You are in NYC right? Want to meet up tonight? Me, you, matt and Leon? Matt and Leon is here for the Halo awards and the Nickelodeon up fronts. Im not going, don't think you are either, but can we hang out?

Haven't talked to Liz in forever as she is busy filming a new TV show and I'm all over the place begin «Ariana Grande»

Ariana - yeah! Just touched down just parked at the Apartment. Going to see Frankie at Rock of Ages want to join me? Then Matt and Leon can come to my apartment when they are done at the up fronts? You could come to my apartment now? Im not allowed to go out because of all the Fans and Paparazzi.

Getting out of the car I get into the elevator heading up to my apartment. The other stayed down in the Garage for a minute to gather our stuff. I could too but just in case people came down there I had to leave quick. Not that I mind tho I'm exhausted. Really I just want to sleep but I also want to spend some time with my friends and Frankie. Since I work so much I haft to use night and evenings to spend with them. Tomorrow morning like around 12 ish I'm getting on a plane for LA. That I'm Excited for tho! I got some days of there before the AMA's. Sean is going to be in LA too so I'm going to spend as much time with him as possible. Im spending about a week I think in LA. I don't know exactly as the days really mix up for me.

Its quiet in my Apartment when I walk in. Frankie lives here too but I think he is out or he is in the other apartment. See the ting is that we have three apartments here. My mom has one. My brother has one he shares with two roommates. And then its the one him and I share.

«Ariana?» someone calls from behind me, I don't even haft to turn around to know its Frankie.

«FRANKIE!» spinning around I run into him. Literately..

«Hi you! How are you? Haven't seen you in what feels like forever!» he hugs me tight before letting me go.

A grin spread across my face I'm so happy to see my brother! «Hi! Im good, I'm good..... I think ate last.... Ive missed you so much!» hugging him once more we walk into the living room and sit down on the couch.

«Now will you tell me whats wrong so we can put it behind us and enjoy the rest of your stay here?» my brother knew me all too well to know when something is up.

Sighing I say «its some stuff with Sean. Im just so insecure about if Im enough for him. There is some other stuff too but I think I'm just going to talk to him when I get back to LA I guess.» shrugging my shoulders I lean back into the couch, grabbing a pillow I scream into it.

«Wow you must be frustrated over this. I can't tell you if whats bothering you is true or not because I don't want to get involved to be honest. But its a good thing that you want to talk to him about it. If this was Jai you would have given me every detail and take your anger out on us instead of talking to him. So this is a good thing. You're growing up baby sis.»

Smiling at him I say «i know. Its scary to think about tho. Im 21 years old. Im an adult. But I think I'm handling it like an adult at least I'm trying too. That was a problem with jai. He was so immature and so young it was impossible for me to grow up.»

Wrapping his arms around me he holds me tight for a second before he lets me go «i know. I know. And I'm so proud of you. And I'm also confident Sean is the one for you. I truly am.»

«Thank you. I fell like that too. But now we are going to have fun! Im here for one night. Liz is coming soon and we are going to watch you kill it on Broadway. Later tonight Matt and Leon is coming over and we are all going to hang out»

Speaking of which there was a nock on the door.

Walking out into the hallway I open the door to reveal Liz! «Omg! Hi!» we say at the same before diving into an tight embrace. This is going to be a fun night!

** Hours later back at the apartment after the show**

Leon and Matt had just arrived and me and Liz made them wear VS onsies. Frankie stayed at the theatre because he had another show soon.

We are all currently laying in my bed talking and laughing so much.

«Miss thing over there how is things with the BF? And wen will you introduce me and Leon to him? Its unfair that Liz has meet him and we haven't» Matt pointed out in a matter of facts tone.

He had a point tho. Liz meet Sean a wile ago and they got along just fine.

«Its going amazing» blood flushed to my cheeks. It always do when I talk about him like that, I'm more than smitten if we can say it like that «idk when you can meet him. Next time we are all in LA maybe?»

«When Are you going back to LA?» Leon asks

«Tomorrow around 12 ish. Have rehearsals for the AMA's and then I'm recording a bit I think. Also going to spend some time with Sean.» a smile spread on my lips

«Wow girl! You're smitten» Liz pointed out making me blush again «i am. I really am»

All evening we all laughed talked about all and everything. Frankie joined us eventually and we all fell asleep around 4 in the morning.

** 10.30 in the morning**

«Ariana you haft to wake up» someone is lightly shaking me «you haft to leave for the airport in like 15minutes» 15minutes!

Shooting up into a sitting position I look around seeing frankie standing in front of me «as the good big brother I am I packed your back for you and made you a on the go smoothie. You sadly haft to leave like soon» leaning down he hugged me

«Ah! Im going to miss you»

«I'll miss you too Frankie!»

We hug for a second before I get up to get ready.

I put on some black leggings with a black crop top, and my hair up in a high pony. After applying some light makeup just in case I have a run in with the paparazzi I slip into my UGG's.

10 minutes have already passed so Frankie follows me down to the Garage where my car is waiting. My team is there waiting as they stayed at a hotel last night letting me spend some time with my friends and my brother.

Turning around Frankie wraps me in a warm embrace «I'm gonna miss you so much lil sis» «I'm going to miss you too. Ill see you when you get to LA later this week yeah?» «yeah»

Letting me go he closes the car door after me and the car starts driving. Im existed to get back to LA. I really am existed to see Sean I have missed him so much.

Ariana - on my way to the airport. See you soon baby. Love you. Bye

________________

Its not my best work. Atleast I don't think so but its something ate last! Thank you to everyone who is being patient, appreciate it! If you haven't already please read the A/N at the top. Thank you :)

I update every:

150 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina