46-Get ready

Hi! here is another part <3 I hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------

TAYLOR'S P.O.V (35 votes and 15 comments before next update)

        "You're the one graduating in two weeks, I should be getting you the gifts". Dawson joked, staring at the massage chair. I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to get on it. I had rented a room at this spa and was going to attempt to give him a massage. Heavy on the attempt.

          "You've already given me a wonderful..eventful weekend". I said, he was right though. I had been trying not to think about graduation because summer would fly right by and then I was leaving. I was happy and excited but I'd literally be going back to the place I grew up and leaving pretty much everybody..Dawson. 

     "Come on just get naked". I said, shaking my head.  He chuckled and I watched him take his hoodie off. I responded to Bryan's text, making sure Aspen was okay before turning on a playlist I made. "Ooo you even made a playlist".  Dawson said, untying his sweatpants. I watched him slide them off.  He was just now in some briefs. "Don't be shy". I teased, taking my cardigan off.  He rolled his eyes and stepped out of them.

       I quickly  reached for  his clothes and folded them, placing them on the chair. He got onto the chair and laid on his stomach. I pulled a towel over his lower back and looked at the oils. "Lavender is really calming, jojoba is good too..I can do both Sir?". I asked, looking back at him. "Both are fine". He replied. 

  I stood back up and lowered the lights. I lit the candles and turned the music up a little more. "Can I start?". I asked, rocking back and fourth. I know I had a big stupid grin on my face but I was about to be able to touch all over this man. "You can". He said, folding his arms and laying on them. 

  I didn't know where to start. 

   So I decided to start on his shoulders , I rubbed some oil into my hands and placed my hands on his shoulders. He tensed up and I rubbed him. "You've been working really hard huh?". I whispered gently?". He grunted and I took that as a yes. I straddled his back and began working my fingers into his shoulders.  

  He flexed against my hands and I rubbed the back of his neck "That feels good". He groaned, Starting to relax. I pressed my palms deeper into his back and heard a nice crack. "I'm glad". 

  DAWSON'S P.O.V

         I couldn't even lie, Taylor had some talented hands. Lowkey I've been so stressed over work and making sure he was always good.  I never minded making sure he was alright though. The internship was kicking my ass though.  The massage was helping greatly though.  My muscles were so sore.  He moved to my arms and pressed his fingers into my palms.

    I made eye contact with him and smiled.  He smiled back, his cheeks turning red.  My eyes rolled back as he went to my lower backs and dug his upper hands into them. He pressed and massage deeply. Another crack was heard and I felt nothing but relief.  I could already feel the sexual tension though. Taylor came back up and went back to my shoulder ,his member crotch pressing against my elbow a few times.

            He moved down again and massaged my legs for a few minutes, giving each foot attention. I felt the familiar sensation between my legs but let him continue.  More warm oil poured on my back and both his hands ran all over my back. He was getting all the right places. I never gave anyone this much access to my body. His hands went to my thighs and continued working his hands. 

       He paused when his finger went to the towel. "May I?". He asked. I nodded, feeling too good right now.  His hand went over my ass and he started kneading my cheeks.  He took his time,carefully working his way over them. "Fuck, that feels so good". I groaned.