41- Open doors

Alright, let's get to dirty time. Thanks for reading <3 Sorry it took so long. 

-------

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

Dawson made sure my wrist band was on tight before he guided me through another gate. I was more nervous than excited. He gave me a run down before we made completely in, he also made sure I was comfortable. I wanted this.

"Would you like a soda?". He asked and I looked up at him, he gave my hand a squeeze and I shook my head no. "Alright, let me give you a tour". He said, guiding me through the crowd. A stage was in the middle of the club and he pointed to different areas for all sorts of activities.

"Over there people mingle to just have sex, over here are people looking for Dominants vice versa and the play rooms are over there, the toy shop is here..". He started, he brought me all around and I was just amazed. It was amazing. The music was amazing the vibe was just great.

It was everything I could've ever wanted. "Dance with me". I finally said, pulling him onto the dance floor, Labrinth's still don't know my name started playing. I ran my hands up the side of his face and he pulled me closer to him holding the back of my neck. We started a steady pace of rocking against each other. He gripped tightened around and my breathing picked up.

The club started to feel hot, his hand went up my shirt and cradled my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and turned around so my back was against his chest. I started rolling my hips against him, not even bothered at the looks we got. I looked over the club with cloudy eyes and rocked harder against Dawson. People were peeking over.

His fingers slid up my shirt again and started toying with my nipples, my head fell back against his shoulder , his other hand wrapped around my neck and he leaned down to suck on my ear. My moans were drowned by out by the music blasting in our ears. He turned my neck to the side and started sucking on it gently. My eyes rolls back and I closed them, I was hard. My shirt was raised so high he might as well have taken it off. My nipples were excused to everybody.

I was so surprised I wasn't nervous anymore. I felt like I fit right in. "Perfect". Dawson whispered, kissing down my neck. I relaxed against him and continued swaying to the music. I closed my eyes and the second I opened them I came face to face with a pretty boy. So close to me I could kiss him. He was giving me a huge smile. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and Dawson grunted.

"Where is Jay?". Dawson asked and I looked up even more confused. The boy rolled his eyes and took a step back. "You're very cute". He said to me, with a smile on his face.

"That's why he's mine". Dawson spoke, placing his hand around my neck. Before the boy replied he was cut off. "Cleo! what did I tell you about running off". A humongous guy said, hovering over who I assumed was Cleo. Cleo bit his bottom lip and looked at the ground. "S-sorry sir". He spoke. The big guy grabbed Cleo by the throat and pulled him closer, whispering something in his ear.

"Dawson, been a long time". Big guy spoke. I was still leaning against Dawson confused. Wait he must be Jay. "I have a sub to show off". Dawson said and my heart started beating fast. "Go ahead and introduce yourself". Dawson said,touching me lightly. "I'm Taylor..". I started not knowing what to say.

"Ah, I've heard of you. You're birthday boy right? I'm Jay". He held a hand out and I shook it. One pull and he could have my bones out of my body. "Yes, nice to meet you". I said, looking up at him. He was taller than Dawson. "Happy birthday, apologies for this little boy disrupting you". He said and Cleo buried his face in Jay's side.