42- You're Warm

Pic to the side is of Cleo and Jay! Also! I'm sorry I forgot the names of my own characters sometimes, lol I had Adrian as Andrew at first but it's Adrian and I get Austin and August mixed up sometimes it's so many A's

Sorry it took so long! I hope you enjoy! you all are so mad at Aspen and Bryan's breakup.. I planned it in the first book ._. Don't hate me.. I have serious questions that I'd like you to answer at the end of this part so please take part! ily ,vote and comment <3

-----------------------

DAWSON'S P.O.V

Taylor stirred in his sleep and dug his nails into my chest. I chuckled and moved the bangs from his forehead. Reaching for my phone I checked the time and decided it was time for us to get up. I had only booked one night here and we had to be out by eleven in the morning. It was currently eight, I wanted him to at least enjoy the breakfast here and look around more.

I kissed his forehead and shook him lightly. "Kitty". I whispered in his ear, nuzzling his neck. He shifted and groaned,opening his eyes. "Hi". He whispered in a deep voice. He gave me a smile and held my hand. "How'd you sleep?". I ask, "Really good, last night was so..wow". He whispered, closing his eyes again.

"We have to get up, I want you to have the breakfast and show you a few more things". I said, sitting up. Taylor groaned and shook his head in the pillow. "I could stay here forever..". He mumbled." I rolled on top of him and he froze. My lips got real close to his ear "I want you" I whispered.

I felt him shuffle underneath me and nod his head. Reaching for the lube on the nightstand. I lifted up and squirted some on my finger. I hoisted his lower body up and pressed him down so he was arching his back. "Mmmmm". He moaned into the pillow, when I slid in two fingers. I curled them and watched him shake under me.

His shoulder muscles tensed and relaxed every time my fingers dived in. "You like that?". I whispered and he shivered. "Yes.. yes daddyy". He groaned. I put a hand on his hip and added a third finger. Once he was whimpering and quivering.I pulled them out and rubbed myself at his entrance. "Beg for it". I demanded.

He liked being pinned down like this, I could see light smile on his lips. I pinned both his arms behind his back and mewled "Please!" He begged, rocking his hips against me. "I need it..I need you..all of you, please" He cried, he was shaking at this point.

"You're so sexy" He added, peeking at me through his eyelashes . "I just want you to touch me all day every day". He continued. By then I was massaging his ass, hoping he'd keep going. "I love it when you're inside of me, it drives me crazy". He whispered, closing his eyes and wiggling his hips. "I love every part about you.." He breathed , relaxing into the cover.

He looked at peace. I was gonna take it slow. I looked at the clock . We had time. I slid into him slowly and watched as he grabbed onto the pillow. He let out a sigh and I palmed his ass. Pulling out completely, I slid back into him resting on top of him. He was twitching. I continued rolling my hips against him, listening to him cry out.

"Yes! Yes! ohhh yes!". He cried out, rocking back against my thrusts. The pillow was soaked as his mouth was wide open. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it lightly. "So...Goood". He gasped, placing a hand on my thigh. I tightened my grip on his hip and smacked his ass.

"Dawson! Dawson!". He screamed out, I pulled his head back and bit his neck. "You like that baby?". I asked, caressing his cheek. "Yes! yes! just like that ahh!". He yelled, putting his hands on the head board. I angled my thrust and watched his facial expressions. I was driving him crazy.