Surya Sneaks Into Lavanya's room : Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

Suddenly a man, dressed in all black jumped from the window and entered the room. Before Jyotimani could scream for help, that man put his palm on her mouth, stopping her from screaming while holding her at knifepoint.

"Don't scream! Otherwise, I will slit your throat and take away your princess." He said in a warning tone while Jyotimani struggled to free herself. "Don't think that this mere struggling is enough to free yourself from my clutches, just keep your mouth shut and I will let you go." He said while putting the knife almost at her neck to which Jyotimani nodded vigorously. When he felt that Jyotimani won't scream, he withdrew his hand from her mouth and removed his knife.

"W-who are y-you?" Jyotimani asked while her voice quivered due to fear.

That man's face was covered with a black cloth except for his eyes. His eyes traveled to Jyoti's neck where the herbal paste was applied.

"It looks like your princess already applied medicine to your wound." That man said while his brows arched a little.

"H-how do you know t-that princess applied the m-medicine?" Jyotimani gulped while she couldn't stop fearing him.

"Because the medicine she applied can be only made by her. No other doctor in this area can make this type of medicine." He replied confidently. "Moreover, I know your princess very well."

"W-who are you? W-what do y-you need from my p-princess?" Jyoti asked. "A-are you her l-lover?"

"You ask too many questions." He chuckled as he sat on the couch. "I am Surya and I am not her lover."

"T-then how do you know her?" Jyotimani questioned back in her normal tone when she felt that Surya wasn't a threat to her and Lavanya.

"Calm down first, girl." Surya snickered as he looked at her without removing the cloth covering his face. "I came here to meet her."

"She isn't here now," Jyotimani said. "You are saying that you know her then don't you even know that it's her special night with the prince?" She asked her brows while looking at Surya like a whiny kid.

"I am sure that she will come here after some time," Surya said with a voice full of confidence.

"Why are you so sure about this?" Jyotimani narrowed her eyes.

"Because I know her the best." Surya smiled. "Little girl, don't worry. It's not that I will kidnap your princess."

"Well, then it means you are staying here until my princess comes right?" Jyotimani uttered.

"Yes." Surya nodded his head. "I will hide behind the mirror and you won't even utter a single word about my presence."

"Okay." Jyotimani crossed her arms across her chest. "Let's see who wins. I am sure that she won't step into this room before tomorrow."

"Okay," Surya smirked.

End of Flashback

"Oh! So you two are betting about my first night?" Lavanya arched her brows.

"But princess how do you know that he sneaked into your room?" Jyotimani asked.

"Because of his perfume," Lavanya replied with a confident smile. "Since childhood, he had a special interest in perfumes. So he is used to using perfume wherever he goes. Today isn't an exception. He used his favorite perfume and it helped me to catch him."