Chapter 9: Previous Life Behind Your Back

Start from the beginning

"Bastard!" Thug 2 holds out a plank holding up. He comes in and swings it down on her. She flows her body away to his side and flows her right hand striking to the side of his body. Her left palm lunges to his face. She staggers his leg, kicking it. Her next kick fans up and smashes his face down.

"Damn it, all at once!" Thug 3 commands his friends. "She doesn't stand a chance! Get her out!" They start charging in all directions at her. The goddess builds up her magic with the wind and then unleashes a shockwave, pushing them away.

"Her stance and her moves look just like Y/n's! Is she her teacher?" I watched the fight. The goddess dashes forward with a powerful blow with her palm at Thug 3's chest.

"She's fast!" The thugs back away from her while their friend has been blasted away, crashing into the market shop.

"No, how can I start selling like this now!?" The shopping employee cried.

She dashes at one another with her powerful blows instantly knocking each of them down. Thug 8 stood back while he watched his friends being owned by the goddess herself. "W-what is happening?" He crawls away from her and she starts walking towards him. "G-get away from me you monster!" He turns away when he gets up. He tries to run away, but she grabs his arm fast and throws him out. He crashes close to me on the ground. "A-ah...!" He looks up to me. I stood back in shock, seeing the goddess being so powerful that no one could touch her.

"(What is this? Is she a goddess?)" I look at her. I notice him grabbing my leg.

"If it is about her, then I'll apologize!" He begs the goddess. "I won't do it again, I swear! I-!" He tries to persuade her, but she gets him off from me. Her hand is on his neck and makes whispers to him.

"What did she say?" I questioned. She tosses him away while he looks terrified at her. He screams away while the others are knocked unconscious. "She's so strong...!" I stand back from her. I look around at the thugs being knocked out with some blood spilling out. "No...she's not human as before...! She's a goddess and...!"

"Look at her, acting high and mighty no matter how much power she has!"

I hear some people making complaints.

"The...family is dead and she's still standing? Get real already!?"

"What?" I can't understand what family she's in.

"A useless move like that is pissing me off! Why can't she just die already!?"

"That commoner is always a commoner!"

"What a shitty bitch she is...!"

"Why is no one liking her so much?" I questioned their negative comment.

"Anna!" A familiar voice came to my ear. "Anna!"

"What?" I suddenly got my vision of being blurred away. I can't see the goddess and I couldn't get the chance to speak with her. "Wait...who are you!? Goddess-sama!" I called on her. In the vision, I cannot see if she hears me or not. Then I hear her unfamiliar voice but similar to before.

"My name is..." She cannot finish her sentence when I'm starting to fade away.

"Wait!" I reached out my hand, but I woke up suddenly.

"Anna," A familiar voice came to me. "Are you ok? You must be having a dream lately." I see Y/n while Remi and Agari are with her.

"I'm fine, thank you for coming here," I replied. It's been days that I have to be in the hospital for about two days. My body is all healed up when I'm ready to head to school with them. Oh, and don't forget that Kyoa has recovered as well.