Chapter 12!!!

In the morning at UA we have "regular" classes such as English and math and so on. But first thing in the morning we have advisory. Which is basically the shortest "regular" class with your home room teacher. So Mr. Aizawa. Then after that the other classes begin...

I don't know what I feel about this. I mean I've always been iffy about classes such as math or English cause I hate them. Don't forget history. Bitch thought I'd forget her. No. I hate her too.
But what I'm conflicted about is just that.... how the fuck is learning about Greek mythology and grammar gonna help future hero's. What the fuck English?!?

But you know I think I'll like these classes more then the actual hero course classes we have to take that usually begin in the afternoon.

Before the normal classes we are currently in advisory. Mr. Aizawa is sitting at his desk half asleep while the students keep the room buzzing with conversations of excitement and anticipation for their hero course classes later in the afternoon with the one and only All Might.

I lay my arms over my desk and lay my head on my arms looking out the window ignoring the rather annoying conversations about meeting the number 1 hero.

I was so zoned out staring blankly at the people walking around outside the building that I flinched when the girl Mina ashido... I'm pretty sure that's her name, tapped my shoulder, trying to get my attention.

"Jesus Christ", I quietly shriek. I sat up fast staring at her like she was a ghost. "Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! You just look lonely and we were all just talking about what our hero names should be", Mina exclaimed, very loudly...

I pulled my headphones out before responding. "It's fine, I just didn't notice you", I breathed out as I started to put my headphones in my pocket.

"Oh great! Then if you don't mind, can I ask if you have any ideas on what your hero name will be?", she asked excitedly. The people around us, Asui, Iida, Uraraka, ojiro, jiro, midoriya and Yaoyorozu. Were also looking over in my direction wanting to know my answer. The rest of the class were too busy in other conversations to notice this. Shoto was looking from the corner of his eye also wanting to know...

I turned in all of their directions before speaking my thoughts. "A hero name", I repeated. Mr. Aizawa did mention something about deciding on our hero names early on. I made eye contact with midoriya and Yaoyorozu before speaking again. "Hero names can be very symbolic and a representation of the persons quirk or dreams, but they can also be something that is absolutely irrelevant to the persons quirk. They're supposed to be very important, they even play a role in whether or not you will become a very famous hero.", I stated while looking over all of them.

I mean if I'm being serious about this, and take my quirk into account which is fire and Ice. Two polar opposites. Hmm. I tilt my head and place my hand on my chin. Maybe polar climate? No, that name is weak. How about failure? Nahhh, is probably get yelled at. Maybe polar temp... ummm no. "I don't know yet", I finally blurt out. I can see the excitement in their faces go away at my words.

Oh well.

"Oh, well you'll figure it out sooner or later", midoriya said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yea! It will probably be the most epic one there is!", Uraraka emphasized. Why do I feel like they're trying to cheer me up. Hey! Don't act like we're close.

I was getting angry in my head, while I noticed shoto had completely lost interest and was writing something down in his notes.

Yaoyorozu was about to say something to me but right when she turned and opened her mouth to me, the bell Rang signaling that the next class was about to begin.