First day

Unfortunately my father didn't lie about driving us to school. Damn I feel like I'm five years old.

"Don't fail my expectations", my father says before shifting the car out of park, getting ready to leave. "Wow I'm so touched" I say. Gripping my bag that was only over one of my shoulders. "I knew you could hear me with those headphones in", he says annoyed before driving off. I huff and walk into UA. Failing to leave shoto behind considering his legs are considerably longer than mine.

I guess we got there early because no one else was in the class room. I chose a seat in the very back of the classroom and looked out the window. Doing guess what. LISTENING TO MUSIC.

I sent my mist throughout the classroom because it would calm my first day nerves. "Sheesh, What was that", an unfamiliar voice asked. I looked over and saw this guy with orange hair and a lighting stripe on his hair. Shoto rolled his eyes at me. Before I could do anything to annoy shoto more the guy started introducing himself to me. "Hi my name is Denki Kaminari", he said enthusiastically. "Sup", I say closing my eyes and leaning back in my chair balancing on two of the legs of the chair, hands behind my head. "That is not very respectable, when someone introduces themselves to you you are supposed to properly introduce your self back", a familiar voice says as he pushes his glasses up. That's the guy that yelled at Midoriya in the middle of the speech.
Ah I didn't think he would get in guess I was wrong. At that I sat all four legs of the chair on the ground making a sound that echoed through the classroom. Drawing everyone's attention to me. I sighed and stood up. "My name is Shiori", I said nonchalantly before sitting back down and leaning my chair on its 2 back legs. And going on my phone. "I apologize for my sister", shoto said standing up to shake his hand. I rolled my eyes and kept texting people from my old school.

"She's your sister?", he asked surprised. "Yea we're twins I'm shoto and she's Shiori todoroki", he said calmly. Well the cats out of the bag. " I'm tenya Iida, todoroki. . That names sounds familiar. Oh yes! Isn't that endeavors last name? do you 2 happen to be endeavor's relatives", he asked. Shoto's eyes darkened and I scoffed loudly. Tenya looked at me and then back at shoto. The whole class went silent at the mention of endeavor and his kids. Great. Just great now everyone will think that we are just spoiled kids who got in because of our father or even better they'll think us threats. They wouldn't exactly be wrong about the part where we got in because of our father. Iida looked from me to my brother. "I apologize that was very rude", he condoles. "Quite", I say in a bored tone keeping my face neutral. Not that anyone could really see it, since you know. . The mask. "no he wasn't Shiori he was just asking and yes Endeavor is our father". Today is just going a fantabulous. "Hey"! The same guy from before the exams with blonde spiked hair yelled. "Hey glasses aren't you going to introduce yourself to me"? "Ah yes I am tenya Iida I'm from a private school called-", "I'm Bakugo and and your from a private school so it will be even better when I crush you", he announced. When he said that I burst out laughing so loud that people outside could probably hear. Who did he think he was. Threatening someone right off the bat! I like him. I quickly covered my mouth over my mask trying to play off the laugh.

"Hey mask face what are you laughing at", he asked irritated. Mask face. Ahaha. I can't stop laughing. When I finally calmed myself down I deepened my voice and made my voice sound grumbly and said "I'm Bakugo and I'm going to crush you and everyone in this class", mimicking his voice. I recollected my self when he stood up and came over to me and grabbed me by my shirt collar holding me up. He glared at me while I just gave him a smug look. "That's not very heroic", I mocked in a stereotype girl voice holding my hands up on surrender. "Hey", shoto said calmly. Before anyone could say anything else the door was opened by Midoriya. When bokugo looked away and then back at me I flipped him off. "Sir you should put me down", I say in a mocking tone. "Kaachan wait", Midoriya yelled. immediately Bokugo let go of me and walked back to his desk. Geez violent. Manhandled on my first day. I mockingly brushed off the supposed "dirt", from my shirt adding to the dramatics of the day. After that, I tried to relax leaning my head into my hand while I tried to zone out the rest of the students until the sleeping bag on the ground stood up. Wait what. Then a guy came out and said his name was Shota Aizawa. Ah eraser head. I heard the other students whispering about not knowing who he is. "You know who he is Midoriya", I said putting him on the spot and then on reflex he puts his hands up in defense. "Wait no I don't know", "chill out just think", I said giving him an all knowing look. Man he better know or I just embarrassed myself. After a moment of silence Midoriya finally looked like he reached an epiphany. Erika! "You're eraser head", he said with a mixed expression of pride and excitement. Now finally noticing my surroundings I notice he's standing with a girl and Iida. Three musketeers my ass. Ha I'm so funny.

"correct" , erasers head said in a raspy voice. Geez when was the last time this guy drank water. "You can call me Mr. Aizawa", he said in an uninterested tone. Wow he is just so... enthusiastic. His enthusiasm has got me shaking in my boots. Okay I'll stop now.

"Hurry and be seated pro hero's are always ready", he prompts. "Oh right", Midoriya practically yelps.

Mr.Aizawa makes his way to his podium looking across us all. I can't help but be a little intimidated. I quietly sit my chair down all the way on the ground and put my phone in my pocket. "Today class we are going to do a rating of your quirks and physical strength, oh and who ever gets the lowest score will leave UA", he says bluntly. The bomb has been dropped I repeat the bomb has been dropped.

Umm excuse me. But I don't think he's joking. Suddenly everyone was looking at me. Oh shit I said that out loud. They all looked at me with worried faces. If I wasn't wearing a mask my face would probably match theirs. But they don't need to know that. "Yes...miss todoroki", he says.

"Shiori, Please call me Shiori", I say calmly trying brush aside the fact he is trying to get one of us kicked out. "Okay well before we do the rating you all need to put on these...", he says holding up a gym uniform, " when you're ready come outside to the field", he states before walking out of the classroom presumably on his way to the field.

"Are you all just okay with that", a pink haired girl with horns asked. "Yea we earned our spot in the hero course", another student says but is short with these purple ball things on his head. Before anyone can saying anything else I stand up and walk over to the uniforms and grab one my size and walk out towards the girls locker room. God I'm tired of hearing them complaining. This is why I never wanted to be a hero. Because you are constantly being challenged and almost never given a break. And this is just hero school, geez imagine being an actual hero.

But those people in there wanted to be there. They knew what they were getting into. And yet they act like it's now their right to be here. Like kudos to you for getting in but it's now your job to make sure you stay.

Me in the uniform except my hair is in a bun covered in ice: