" I told him the truth Bae."

Mrs. Kim got up, " What!?"

" Calm down-"

" Calm down!? You talked to our son without me!? What is wrong with you!?"

Mr. Kim got up and looked her in the eyes," Look Bae, he needed to know the truth!"

" That talk was supposed to talk to him together! What did you tell him!?"

" I-I told him that you were in the gang and-"

" YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT ME!?"

" I-I didn't tell him everything, I did tell him about the grandparents and-"

" You told my son that his grandparents didn't w-want him!"

" Bae I needed to tell him, look I don't want my son not knowing about his history."

" No! I didn't want our son to know what we did!"

" He's not going to know about that!"

" Jong! Why didn't you talk to me about this!? That's my baby too you know! A-And I don't want you know who to get to him!"

" He's dead Bae! I saw the body! I saw the blood, he is dead!"

" Oh my god, I don't want him at the gang house."

" Why not?"

Mrs. Kim looked at him like he was crazy, " Are you insane?! Hell no! We talked about this!"

" But come on Bae, everyone miss him and they want to see him."

"No Jong! I don't want my son in a gang! We both agreed that he needs to have a bright future. I don't want any of my children in that life. Not Taehyung, Not Hyunjin, Not Jungkook, and most definitely not Yeonjun!"

Mr. Kim sighed, " I'm just saying, I want him to be with the people that raised him!"

" I don't want to have this discussion! And if I find out that you took our son to that gang house then your ass is grass! Do you understand me!?"

Mr. Kim gulped, " Y-Yes."

" Good, now I have to talk to my sons," Mrs. Kim stomped out.

" Damn, that woman is scary."

The others were getting their stuff on when Mrs. Kim walked into the room.

She gave them a weak smile," H-Hey boys."

" Ma? Are you ok," Taehyung looked up.

" I-I'm fine Taebear."

" A-Are you sure," Jungkook asked

" Yes Kookie I'm fine, um Hyunjin honey can I talk to you?"

Hyunjin was putting his book in his backpack when he looked up at her, "O-Ok."

Hyunjin got up and followed her to her room when they entered, they saw Mr. Kim was fixing his hair. Hyunjin gasped and hid behind Mrs. Kim.

He still is afraid of him. He reminds him of his old foster dad and he doesn't want to get on his bad side.

Mrs. Kim frowns and then she glared at her ex husband.

" Get out," Mrs. Kim ordered.

" But-"

" Now."

"Fine!"

Mr. Kim walked out of the room, leaving Hyunjin and Mrs. Kim in the room.